+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have plenny of new hires. The FHP is the place everone applies to. I been here 9 years, haff of them as a sargent and I know other places pay a bit more but they treat us better here. We don't have someone breathing down our backs day and night, we get all the 208 we want or none for those of us with family. If you don't like it, they will find someone who wants your job, just leave and quit groaning. Be a man, nobody is forcing you to work hear. It is what you make it. Most of those crying on hear day and night are the slugs who really do need someone on theyr ass to get them to do the bare minimum. They wouldn't be any happier anyplace else because a slug is a slug.
    You must be one of the Haitian sergeants, OMG learn how to write one sentence at least. I would love for you to be my sergeant, there is no way any of my reports will ever get kicked back. SMH

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have plenny of new hires. The FHP is the place everone applies to. I been here 9 years, haff of them as a sargent and I know other places pay a bit more but they treat us better here. We don't have someone breathing down our backs day and night, we get all the 208 we want or none for those of us with family. If you don't like it, they will find someone who wants your job, just leave and quit groaning. Be a man, nobody is forcing you to work hear. It is what you make it. Most of those crying on hear day and night are the slugs who really do need someone on theyr ass to get them to do the bare minimum. They wouldn't be any happier anyplace else because a slug is a slug.
    Things that make you go hummmm.....

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Folks, if you don’t like it here, you can leave. There’s plenty of fresh bodies in the academy ready and willing to replace you. The patrol has taken care of its Troopers. There have been issues in the past, but these issues have (and still are) weeding themselves out. The pay is becoming competitive. We are no longer #49 out of #49 on State Police/Highway Patrol salaries. And yes, out of 1947 Troopers statewide, maybe 50 of them come to this site to complain. They are a disgruntled batch of Troopers who may or may not have gotten into an investigation or caused trouble. And the “deputies” that come on here, I’ve worked with plenty of deputies in my career as a Trooper. All of them love our help, most of them drool over our state of the art equipment and technology! These “deputies” who post on here are probably from counties such as Holmes, Escambia, Highlands, etc, who were kicked out of FHPs process.

    Get out there, write some good tickets, and take back our state from this culture of excessive speed!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Anthony Baker

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of the Haitian sergeants, OMG learn how to write one sentence at least. I would love for you to be my sergeant, there is no way any of my reports will ever get kicked back. SMH
    That sounds like Sergeant Anthony Baker. I remember him in Broward. The squad had to carry tylenol. Everyone had a headcahe after having a conversation with him. You couldn’t understand anything!!!!

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Those of you in Troop F should have no problem figuring out who that is LOL

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those of you in Troop F should have no problem figuring out who that is LOL
    Yo-Anusssss!

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks, if you don’t like it here, you can leave. There’s plenty of fresh bodies in the academy ready and willing to replace you. The patrol has taken care of its Troopers. There have been issues in the past, but these issues have (and still are) weeding themselves out. The pay is becoming competitive. We are no longer #49 out of #49 on State Police/Highway Patrol salaries. And yes, out of 1947 Troopers statewide, maybe 50 of them come to this site to complain. They are a disgruntled batch of Troopers who may or may not have gotten into an investigation or caused trouble. And the “deputies” that come on here, I’ve worked with plenty of deputies in my career as a Trooper. All of them love our help, most of them drool over our state of the art equipment and technology! These “deputies” who post on here are probably from counties such as Holmes, Escambia, Highlands, etc, who were kicked out of FHPs process.

    Get out there, write some good tickets, and take back our state from this culture of excessive speed!
    Here is an instructional video on how FHP motivates during Christmas time. As the person who wrote this blog.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_vSirIJEsY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •