Turnover rate high still ?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Turnover rate high still ?

Why is the turnover rate so high still? I would have hoped by now the brass would take some steps to stop members from leaving by taking measures to ensure a positive work force ? You need to give people a reason to stay.

Unregistered
    FHP will be no more soon. BCII and CVE will be around in some capacity, but regular road troopers will be x98. Watch..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP will be no more soon. BCII and CVE will be around in some capacity, but regular road troopers will be x98. Watch..
    Yawn yawn yawn, I need some popcorn for this same old movie. Fhp is going away, blah blah blah.

We will be here always to police the police.

Unregistered
    Yawn yawn yawn, I need some popcorn for this same old movie. Fhp is going away, blah blah blah.

Lol you wish pooper

Unregistered
    Lol you wish pooper
    Ok deputurd, dont hate us cause you cant be us

Unregistered

Oh great! This clown is back!? FHP does not “police the police”. FHP barely polices the citizens. Lol! You write crash reports. That’s it!

Unregistered

Not true

FHP is very good a other things than just crashes. They are very proficient at pulling “D” numbers on the Troopers and giving out reprimands and suspensions!

Unregistered
    Turnover rate will never stop. Now the starting salary is up to a whopping $40,696.68. It’s funny for us that have years on and started at $33k a year. Soon rookies will make what a 5 yr Trooper makes since a step plan will never return. No one gives a shit about us with time on and it’s not gonna change. It’s all about recruitment.. The intelligent ones leave after a few years.

And yes boys we work crashes. And issue a ticket or two. That’s why we are called “Highway Patrol”. We are far from having the resources to “police the police”. They won’t even give us latent print kits -_-

Unregistered
    Ok deputurd, dont hate us cause you cant be us
    Not a deputy, even though that is an improvement from a pooper trooper. And I'm not hating, because I was one of you for a while.. then I realized I wanted to be a cop.

Unregistered
    Not a deputy, even though that is an improvement from a pooper trooper. And I'm not hating, because I was one of you for a while.. then I realized I wanted to be a cop.
    And you are still confused, that's why you come here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast