Pursuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pursuit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let's see if I got this straight...

HCSO D2 unit attempts to stop a career felon who made threats to law enforcement, the U-Haul he was driving flees, the unit disengages at the order of a supervisor, our agency BOLOs to other agencies.

FHP spots the U-Haul in D1, then actively engages in a pursuit when it flees.

The pursuit enters Pasco, PCSO responds to assist but they don't make it as the pursuit was only briefly in their jurisdiction.

The pursuit enters back into D1, HCSO units do not participate, units do not deploy sticks, and just watch it go by.

The pursuit enters Tampa, TPD actively engages in the pursuit, deploys sticks, and their air support provided assistance throughout the rest of the pursuit.

The pursuit enters D3, HCSO units do not participate, nor do they deploy sticks, and just watch it go by.

The pursuit enters Pinellas, PCSO actively participates in the pursuit and deploys sticks and helps FHP take the suspect into custody, all with TPD air support overhead.

why Why WHY!?
    U Haul? stolen? Wait! No no no. Thats bad for our fake stats. Change it to a fraud and lets the real cops chase. We are too good to catch bad guys. But hey! Check out how good our reports are!

Unregistered
    Look guysi have to make Sergeant. I will not let all my time campaigning on duty , I mean off duty, and the time greasing people working the right off duty jobs and especially all the time making sure I talk crap, write you up or brag about how I mistreat you while editing your 30 unnecessary misdemeanor reports go to waste because you want to do your job. I will make Sergeant and don't care if someone hurts you or your zone partner because legal has warmed me that we are here for issuing warrants and taking calls not being Cops.

Unregistered
    You’d feel a lot better about it if you STFU and quit. All of you need to be disciplined for disparaging the agency.

Unregistered
    More like the command staff need to be disciplined for not allowing deputies perform law enforcement duties. We once again failed to assist in the apprehension of a dangerous individual and back up our brothers and sisters in blue for an incident we started. The command staff has furnished a culture in which deputies and front line supervisors and deputies are afraid to do their jobs. These people haven’t stepped out of their office and worked a zone in years (except for a photo op) and are completely out of touch. The citizens are the real victims here and deserve a refund for services not rendered!

Unregistered
    More like the command staff need to be disciplined for not allowing deputies perform law enforcement duties. We once again failed to assist in the apprehension of a dangerous individual and back up our brothers and sisters in blue for an incident we started. The command staff has furnished a culture in which deputies and front line supervisors and deputies are afraid to do their jobs. These people haven’t stepped out of their office and worked a zone in years (except for a photo op) and are completely out of touch. The citizens are the real victims here and deserve a refund for services not rendered!
    Well said! This agency has long forgotten what its purpose is.

Unregistered
    Well if the rumors are true we will be getting a real cop for sheriff very soon. Lets just say an ex tpd chief is seriously considering running and its not Jane or Bennie.

Unregistered
    Well if the rumors are true we will be getting a real cop for sheriff very soon. Lets just say an ex tpd chief is seriously considering running and its not Jane or Bennie.
    Do you mean that fat slob yankee with the criminal son?

Unregistered
    Uhhh what about our Plastic faced, Yankee Sheriff with a violent criminal son?

Unregistered
    Uhhh what about our Plastic faced, Yankee Sheriff with a violent criminal son?
    You forgot wealthy wife with a family agenda.....

Unregistered
    Think hard of who was a tpd chief after jane. Left for private job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast