BS Human Trafficking

Unregistered

BS Human Trafficking

So now prostitution is HT? What a bunch of BS for headlines.

Unregistered
    What rock have you been hiding under? The Sheriff has been high on these operations for years. How else do you propose they find victims of HT?

Unregistered

Prostitution is Not human trafficking

It's fine Grady Judd wants to go out and do prostitution reverses. But to label them human trafficking to get his Five Minutes of Fame on television is BS. It's an insult to the actual victims of human trafficking to call it that. And every instance that he has attempted to charge someone with human trafficking the case has been nolle prossed. In the meantime when he continues to label these reverses as human trafficking he's destroying people's lives by accusing them of being perverts and being involved in human trafficking when it is nothing more than misdemeanor prostitution. He overwhelms the court system and the public defender's office because most of them are considered Indigent and all at the taxpayers expense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He overwhelms the court system and the public defender's office because most of them are considered Indigent and all at the taxpayers expense.
    It’s Grady’s fault people are out committing crime? Last I checked, Grady’s not responsible for enacting the laws—merely the enforcement of them. If your gripe is he is overwhelming your office with indigent clients on “misdemeanor offenses,” write your congressman or woman and have them “nolle prosse” and decriminalize prostitution crimes. 🤷🏾*🤷🏾*

Unregistered

Lol "Not in my county"

So while Judd had his little people out doing prostitution reverses on grown people wanting to pay to have sex together some little girl in Auburndale was being sexually molested for years and it happened right here in Grady's county. And according to Grady Judd he was here illegally. With a warrant on him. So pcso failed to pick him up on an outstanding warrant, and failed to determine he was here in Polk County illegally. But now Grady is taking to the podium to tell what a wonderful job his detectives have done to charge this man after the little girl suffered for years and finally managed to tell another adult about the abuse and bring it to the attention of law enforcement. Now I know why Polk County is a joke to the legal community throughout the state of Florida. Nothing for Grady to be proud about there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So while Judd had his little people out doing prostitution reverses on grown people wanting to pay to have sex together some little girl in Auburndale was being sexually molested for years and it happened right here in Grady's county. And according to Grady Judd he was here illegally. With a warrant on him. So pcso failed to pick him up on an outstanding warrant, and failed to determine he was here in Polk County illegally. But now Grady is taking to the podium to tell what a wonderful job his detectives have done to charge this man after the little girl suffered for years and finally managed to tell another adult about the abuse and bring it to the attention of law enforcement. Now I know why Polk County is a joke to the legal community throughout the state of Florida. Nothing for Grady to be proud about there.
    You can't catch every bad guy and prevent every crime from happening all the time. Saying a reverse operation, which recovered at least two victims of human trafficking, one of which was a minor, was a complete waste because of another unrelated crime just proves your ignorance. The only joke in Polk county are people who like; uneducated with opinions formed out of conjecture instead of fact.

Unregistered
    Recovering a run away juvenile during a prostitution sting does not make it human trafficking you really need to go back and read your statute book and stop trying to pull the wool over the taxpayers eyes. Now you're showing your ignorance.

Unregistered
    Human Trafficking this is a big problem!

Unregistered
    Thanks for sharing so many things. I am now studying sociology and a law on human trafficking, it is important for me to understand this issue. I found several posts on https://studymoose.com/human-trafficking and want to find more information with statistics. Perhaps you can suggest relevant resources? Thank you!

Unregistered
    How low does the sheriff's ball sack hang? That would make for a great press conference. Just wip those saggy hairy balls out in front of the camera and measure how low they hang. Guaranteed that press conference would be watched around the world. Then he could get a boner over that while having a press conference about the previous press conference. He could take the battery operated lights off a toy police car and light up his ****** and balls and run around in front of the camera. Maybe he could fire some employees at the same time and his woody would get even bigger. He could shoot his load right on camera. Nothing makes him harder than getting to destroy employees lives while on camera.