Once a RAT always a Rat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Whether you have 18 years in or 2, when you say "rat" you are the problem. When I see someone tell the truth and actually has the cojones to have some integrity, I see a good cop. You that says "rat" need to go, you are the truly pieces of shits of our profession.

Unregistered
    Settle down...way too much pushing and shoving. Get back to constructive criticism so the points get worked out .
    Is this a hissy board for Scrapping or a place to work out bad decisions?
    Stay on point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful what you wish for these coming elections.

Stay thirsty my Friend.
    ...sounds like a homicide prosecutor we know all too well.....

Unregistered
    You know what attracts rats? Garbage. Clear out all the garbage individuals and there won't be anymore rats.

Unregistered
    Hear no evil, see no evil and say no evil. Has been the by-laws of this department for many years. Some get it, others don't. Is it right? No! Yet, you feel the need to get along or wonder if I see something and say something. Will I get back up or given every sh!t post that comes around. It take more to be honest, then a team player. I guess that is asking to much. Only you can make the choices in life and have to live with it. If you feel the need to have acceptance or approval from dishonest cops, then you may have a shot career here, cause I can promise you. If it came down to it, THEY would not return the so-called favor. I been here awhile and worked with many officers up and down the ranks. Out of the 1000+ we have here. I can count on one hand, who I know is a friend. The rest, we just happen to work at the same department.

Now, this may be hard for a few to understand. I have a wife and children! They are what I do this job for. NOT the sh!t who need to fit in. I'll be damned if I would let anyone drag me down with their greed and dumb acts. Now I'm not I.A. it isn't for me. As a matter of fact I'm proud to say I had the shortage time being placed in I.A. Cause I'm white the only place for me to go in any special unit was I.A. I lasted a whole week then send back to patrol on 'c' shift. I think I still hold that record..

Unregistered

A Rat is a Rat is a Rat

A Rat is somebody who doesn't have your back, that will pretend to be your friend when he/she is not, who will surreptitiously go into your iPhone and steal something that does not belong to the perpetrator and try to blackmail / exhort/ threaten. That's a Rat. Do you know who I am referring to?

Unregistered
    No one broke into his phone and stole anything. You seriously think he made that video and didn't intend to share it with anyone? He's not the victim of some invasion of privacy. He's an idiot who thinks he's a comedian.

Unregistered
    A Rat is somebody who doesn't have your back, that will pretend to be your friend when he/she is not, who will surreptitiously go into your iPhone and steal something that does not belong to the perpetrator and try to blackmail / exhort/ threaten. That's a Rat. Do you know who I am referring to?
    If this is your defense good luck. Almost as good as the termite infested holy books excuse. These are the guys that represent you just saying.

Unregistered

The Rats are Celebrating prematurely

Anybody done a headcount of how many rats are voting for the Rainbow Coalition?

Unregistered
    Anybody done a headcount of how many rats are voting for the Rainbow Coalition?
    lets look at the cheese eaters Tejade and Maxi pad look at the size of them from eating to much cheese.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast