Disney land management and the Snow Cone Cart

Unregistered

Disney land management and the Snow Cone Cart

When will this place get back to being a LEO agency?

Unregistered
    Put a smile on your face, even if you’re unhappy. You’re on stage! If you say anything negative, we will fire you and put a PowerPoint together about how disgruntled and sh***y you are.

Unregistered
    “A toxic work environment is more likely to change you than you are to change it. Get out.”
    When DL stops worrying so much about what the public thinks of him and starts being more concerned about us as his “greatest asset” then maybe things will change.. until then, start filling out applications cause this shit storm isn’t going to get better.

Unregistered
    Stop crying. If you don't like being here feel free to go somewhere else. Maybe you don't think you're allowed to do your job, but I can say I've always felt like I could do the job I was hired to do. I would love to see your stats over the past few years and I would almost guarantee that there has been no stat change for you.

You like to complain so why don't you go up to Dennis Lemma' s office and tell him what a bad job he's doing. I guess it's easier to come on here and whine then to actually go out and change things for the better. Won't you take yourself down to Eatonville PD and fill out an application. I believe your talents could be best used elsewhere

Unregistered
    What a circus.