De pinga

Thread: De pinga

Unregistered

De pinga

You guys look like shit! The Sro At J.G.P you need to tighten up papo. They make black socks and a razor for a reason. And get off the phone bro you stay on that thing that like you got 33s. And for the rest of you the yoyito hang out is played out. Find a new spot you all look like roaches searching for free food. I know you are paid shit compared to other departments like mine but tighten up and do some work.

Unregistered
    We have a certified sexual predator as a sergeant and SWAT team member. Hialeah is the Tombstone of Dade County and Raja Yuca is our Wyatt Erpp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have a certified sexual predator as a sergeant and SWAT team member. Hialeah is the Tombstone of Dade County and Raja Yuca is our Wyatt Erpp
    What is this gun fight at the U-Turn corral

Human Resources Dept

He Really Shouldn't Be Within 1000 yards of a School

You guys look like shit! The Sro At J.G.P you need to tighten up papo. They make black socks and a razor for a reason. And get off the phone bro you stay on that thing that like you got 33s. And for the rest of you the yoyito hang out is played out. Find a new spot you all look like roaches searching for free food. I know you are paid shit compared to other departments like mine but tighten up and do some work.
    Mr. Menocal. No matter haw many times you apply the answer is no, we will not allow you to become an SRO. So please stop inundating us with applications.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Human Resources Dept View Post
    Mr. Menocal. No matter haw many times you apply the answer is no, we will not allow you to become an SRO. So please stop inundating us with applications.
    He is the Santa Claus at Miami Lakes winter wonderland. His old cocaine snorting hoe is one of the elfs.

Unregistered
    He is the Santa Claus at Miami Lakes winter wonderland. His old cocaine snorting hoe is one of the elfs.
    It was his mama who put the ho in the ho ho ho back in the 80's.

Unregistered
    It was his mama who put the ho in the ho ho ho back in the 80's.
    And his dad was always playing with “snow” if you know what I mean 😉

Unregistered

Back to 1983

And his dad was always playing with “snow” if you know what I mean 😉
    Just to be clear. When Iggy and Jesse Sr. were cartel enforcers at the Mutiny Hotel and ripping off buyers the market had already started transitioning from powder cocaine to crack cocaine. It's without too much of an exaggeration to say the Menocals were some of the founding fathers of the crack cocaine industry that has wreaked so much destruction on millions of people who became addicted, and their families.

But to a corrupt POS police chief like Velasquez that's all irrelevant. All he cares about is his payola from the Sosa mob, the strip clubs and then the Menocal family to clean up Junior's mess.

Unregistered
    Just to be clear. When Iggy and Jesse Sr. were cartel enforcers at the Mutiny Hotel and ripping off buyers the market had already started transitioning from powder cocaine to crack cocaine. It's without too much of an exaggeration to say the Menocals were some of the founding fathers of the crack cocaine industry that has wreaked so much destruction on millions of people who became addicted, and their families.

But to a corrupt POS police chief like Velasquez that's all irrelevant. All he cares about is his payola from the Sosa mob, the strip clubs and then the Menocal family to clean up Junior's mess.
    Show me with a 43 enroute to Citrus

Unregistered

Black jag on a 3 24/7

What’s up with the jag always running a 3 in Hialeah ?