+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Joke gone bad
    This will all go away, when Internal Affairs findings claim that it was all a practical joke done years ago gone bad during the elections.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joke gone bad
    This will all go away, when Internal Affairs findings claim that it was all a practical joke done years ago gone bad during the elections.
    A joke done years ago? The joke is on us that we ended up with all these anti-Semitic, racist, bigot fools in charge of our FOP. The Holocaust happened years ago, never forget. Disrespecting the Jewish Faith and making fun of it, videoing it and sharing it around, that won't go away. For the harm he has done and the good of the Miami PD and Miami FOP he should resign, if not FIRE HIM!!!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A joke done years ago? The joke is on us that we ended up with all these anti-Semitic, racist, bigot fools in charge of our FOP. The Holocaust happened years ago, never forget. Disrespecting the Jewish Faith and making fun of it, videoing it and sharing it around, that won't go away. For the harm he has done and the good of the Miami PD and Miami FOP he should resign, if not FIRE HIM!!!
    I agree with you, but don't let him resign, FIRE HIM! Come on anyone else would have been gone already as soon as the chief watched the video. Even if it was done years ago, which I don't believe. It still made it's rounds this pass week. The chief is always talking about cleaning up the department. Yet, Ortiz, Lugo and now this idiot, seem to get a pass on everything. The staff is spineless, when it comes to making a hard choice but the right choice. Also, the I.A. investigators, that let the time run out should be FIRED! On any investigation. You drop the ball, over something you should of taking care of out on a call. Your gone, so why not them?

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation The corrupt Ortiz FOP Dynasty is coming to an end. Destephan and Lugo must go

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with you, but don't let him resign, FIRE HIM! Come on anyone else would have been gone already as soon as the chief watched the video. Even if it was done years ago, which I don't believe. It still made it's rounds this pass week. The chief is always talking about cleaning up the department. Yet, Ortiz, Lugo and now this idiot, seem to get a pass on everything. The staff is spineless, when it comes to making a hard choice but the right choice. Also, the I.A. investigators, that let the time run out should be FIRED! On any investigation. You drop the ball, over something you should of taking care of out on a call. Your gone, so why not them?
    So VERY True !
    The video is self explanatory, and other guys here, have been fired for doing much less, we all know that, remember the 3 that got fired for making a simple remark about a shooting range in Overtown ?

    Sgt Destephan is part of the, FOP Ortiz dynasty, along with the corrupt FBI investigated Lugo, who Ortiz simply appointed as president, when Ortiz left. Destephan may try to fight this, but I'll tell ya, I don't want corrupt , racist thugs running my FOP union ! You new guys may be swayed to vote for this corrupt group, by other cops, that are like these thugs, or friends of theirs. Don't be fooled, the FOP has needed new leaders for quite sometime, and these guys are Not the ones you want to lead !

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Destephan ROD for the video on Friday, November 30th Day 1
    How long will it take for IA to do their job?
    Dec 1 - day 2, 178 days left
    Dec 2 - day 3, 177 days left
    Dec 3 - day 4, 176 days left
    Dec 4 - day 5, 175 days left
    Dec 5 - day 6, 174 days left
    Dec 6 - day 7, 173 days left
    Dec 7 - day 8, 172 days left

    Come on IA get working.
    What about you Chief Colina?
    Can't be that hard, it's on video and passed around

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Kicking a man while he is down

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Destephan ROD for the video on Friday, November 30th Day 1
    How long will it take for IA to do their job?
    Dec 1 - day 2, 178 days left
    Dec 2 - day 3, 177 days left
    Dec 3 - day 4, 176 days left
    Dec 4 - day 5, 175 days left
    Dec 5 - day 6, 174 days left
    Dec 6 - day 7, 173 days left
    Dec 7 - day 8, 172 days left

    Come on IA get working.
    What about you Chief Colina?
    Can't be that hard, it's on video and passed around
    Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. You don't have any self respect. COWARD!

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. You don't have any self respect. COWARD!

    Just want a resolution to this, either way. No dragging it out and hiding it. Get it done for the good of MPD and those that wear this uniform and badge.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing like kicking a man when he's down. You don't have any self respect. COWARD!
    Come on, so many here kick a cop when he or she is (down) or fu@ked up over something. When that street crimes unit got into all that trouble and the Sgt's own guys wore wires against the rest. Some people still haven't shut up about them. When speed racer, got nailed by the trooper, people bring it up, when your driving 5 MPH over the speed limit. At least my Sgt does, cause he's got nothing better to do in life. The cop at the bar, with the nose candy. We can go on and on over this and not everyone would agree. The current FOP, has shown me that they only care for themselves or the selected few. Not all are treated equal. People going on over Reyes, being gay. Not that's a real game changer. It's not like most can care one way or the other over his choices. You really need tp pick a new topic to fight over. Oh that's right the "rat" I really hate to be the bearing of bad news. We have many so-called rat's running around! As far as anything coming of Destephan, his complaint will be handled like Ortiz's and Lugo's. Hey, it's your choice if you want thugs and pricks or a gay man for your union. Not a hard choice, if you ask me...

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Destephan ROD for the video on Friday, November 30th Day 1
    How long will it take for IA to do their job?

    Dec 1 - day 2, 178 days left
    Dec 2 - day 3, 177 days left
    Dec 3 - day 4, 176 days left
    Dec 4 - day 5, 175 days left
    Dec 5 - day 6, 174 days left
    Dec 6 - day 7, 173 days left
    Dec 7 - day 8, 172 days left
    Dec 8 - day 9, 173 days left


    Come on IA get working.
    What about you Chief Colina?
    Can't be that hard, it's on video and passed around

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Apparently in your rabid political correctness mode and in our tireless efforts to make people like you, you have lost sight of the fact that we as humans have dislikes and people who we don't like for a plethora of reasons.
    All you are doing with this is creating an ever deeper divide within the law enforcement community just to get your jollies off and enjoy this temporary ill given political power that you now enjoy.

    We can't afford to be like everyone else; just remember that when the SHTF and you ask for that 3-15 who is coming to your rescue. . . . . . . . yeah baby is going to be me whether I like you or not because I am not black, or Anglo, or Jewish or Cuban; I am BLUE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •