Let's See How Long IA Takes On Destephan Complaint - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Let’s see the number one has been caught lying multiple times in official documents
    Got away with all of it
    Zero punishment

Number two was caught in the middle of kilos of dope deal he got away with it
    Zero punishment

And now number 3 in the gang caught just being himself

How much punishment do you think he will get?

All under the nose of the same people that protect them

Unregistered
    Destephan ROD for the video on Friday, November 30th Day 1
    How long will it take for IA to do their job?
    Dec 1 - day 2, 178 days left
    Dec 2 - day 3, 177 days left
    Dec 3 - day 4, 176 days left
    Dec 4 - day 5, 175 days left
    Dec 5 - day 6, 174 days left

Come on IA get working.
    What about you Chief Colina?
    Can't be that hard, it's on video and passed around.

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen, unless pressure is placed upon the Chief and city hall. If he gets a pass like the rest of the fools here. Only way I see it, the ONLY race that matters is Cuban here. Whites, Blacks, Jew and others. Your just a number to fill a slot and can and will be thrown away at anytime they feel like it. I think I.A. should be taken away and given to the County, Feds and FDLE.

Unregistered

Something will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing will happen, unless pressure is placed upon the Chief and city hall. If he gets a pass like the rest of the fools here. Only way I see it, the ONLY race that matters is Cuban here. Whites, Blacks, Jew and others. Your just a number to fill a slot and can and will be thrown away at anytime they feel like it. I think I.A. should be taken away and given to the County, Feds and FDLE.
    I do hope that IA does a thorough investigation on who attempted to threaten / blackmail / exhort the Good Sargent who foolishly kept that stupid video that was shared w/o his consent and knowledge. Yes, there should be a criminal investigation but not agains D'Estephan. He is strictly a pawn that was used for Political gain by you know who. Shame on the Perps.
    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!

Unregistered
    No matter who put it out the guy is still an idiot no one forced him to tape himself you idiot

Unregistered
    I do hope that IA does a thorough investigation on who attempted to threaten / blackmail / exhort the Good Sargent who foolishly kept that stupid video that was shared w/o his consent and knowledge. Yes, there should be a criminal investigation but not agains D'Estephan. He is strictly a pawn that was used for Political gain by you know who. Shame on the Perps.
    How do you know he didn't share it? If you sent a video to a another, he doesn't need your ok to share it with anyone. So no crime! If it was a department issued phone, again no crime. Even if it's a FOP phone, once you start using it, like his dumbazz did and share it. Again no crime! Your hints that it's the Reyes??? Shows your trying to get the point of the video off this dummy, onto another..

Unregistered

Who ever released it should he a key to the city and a Commendation

Unregistered
    Joke gone bad
    This will all go away, when Internal Affairs findings claim that it was all a practical joke done years ago gone bad during the elections.

Unregistered
    Come on IA get working.
    Joke gone bad
    This will all go away, when Internal Affairs findings claim that it was all a practical joke done years ago gone bad during the elections.

Unregistered
    Dec 3 - day 4, 176 days left
    Dec 4 - day 5, 175 days left
    Dec 5 - day 6, 174 days left
    Dec 6 - day 7, 173 days left

Come on IA get working.
    What about you Chief Colina?
    Can't be that hard, it's on video and passed around

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast