Unregistered

Fort Myers PD castout with Hendry

Unregistered
    News Press: A rogue investigative unit led to the demotion of an FMPD cop

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...-u/1511739002/

Unregistered

Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not typical hire. If I understood right one of the new bailiffs who was X'ed from Fort Myers came back to here.

He and 101 are from what I learned have an old relationship they were together alot when he started out here.

Real unusual stuff

Unregistered
    Not typical hire. If I understood right one of the new bailiffs who was X'ed from Fort Myers came back to here.

He and 101 are from what I learned have an old relationship they were together alot when he started out here.

Real unusual stuff
    Yeah on again off again. Good response. Expected from the butt boyz

Unregistered
    Yeah on again off again. Good response. Expected from the butt boyz
    So it is true? So there stories are not just stories but some of the weird $&^% is for real? Ok, I saw some pics. Didn't say anything just a little weird but the actual they get down together or whichever ones get together for real do?

Unregistered
    So it is true? So there stories are not just stories but some of the weird $&^% is for real? Ok, I saw some pics. Didn't say anything just a little weird but the actual they get down together or whichever ones get together for real do?
    Depends on what you are asking is true or not. Hendry has always has a rep - a bad one for hiring and grooming some seriously f-ed up people, beyond unhirable, they wouldnt make background for G4 today. In the past there were "reform" type Sheriffs (Lee) who vowed to clean up and change things, but in the end - kept the baddies since they were "locals" He was also rumored to be senile. Some of his "top" people were shitbirds, one of those stars was some maniac who claimed outrageous accomplishments in his life who later got into some serious federal trouble. Another "top" member was an illiterate who was as dumb and dangerous, she was kept as some "community relations" trophy. The jail supervisor wound up getting charged for embezzlement. The list goes on. The people being called out in these posts were probably rookies during all this and they too had their own freak show going. Well known in SWFL LE circles anyone/anything from Hendry be very very leery.

Unregistered
    Right down and including the chocolate candy bars

Unregistered
    Right down and including the chocolate candy bars
    "including" the chocolate candy bars? wtf is that mean. Ok, seriously, break it down for those of us who are not in all the know. is that some sort of metaphor or some sort of sex acts which involved chocolate bars or worse. Who was the Sheriff who was a religious fanatic?