The New Commissioner wants Jail Time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The New Commissioner wants Jail Time

While our pretty little princess thinks she’s popular, she’s being used like yesterdays ho bag. To even consider violating sunshine and then actually doing it in the political hotbed of NBV is amazing. Sorry Miss Pagent Girl, you’re probably getting arrested soon. News at 11.

Unregistered

Get Real

The filing of criminal charges against public officials for violating open records laws is verrry rare.
    It’s very challenging to get a prosecutor to take an open records violation seriously as a criminal offense because violations are so habitual and routine, it’s like trying to put someone in jail for driving over 55 mph on the highway,

Unregistered

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The filing of criminal charges against public officials for violating open records laws is verrry rare.
    It’s very challenging to get a prosecutor to take an open records violation seriously as a criminal offense because violations are so habitual and routine, it’s like trying to put someone in jail for driving over 55 mph on the highway,
    You’re obviously trying to divert attention away the fact that dozens of commissioners in Miami-Dade county alone have been arrested for minor violations of sunshine. You’re obviously using these commissioners for your own gain. This sounds like Jimmy the snake’s MO or Pete the rat. Ms. Hot thing should stay away from pulling any triggers, she will end up getting sued and/or maybe arrested.

Unregistered
    The Little Princess is going to jail because she told too many people that she
    talked to the Mayor about too many things. Maybe she can model that
    orange jumpsuit in jail. Sorry Jimmy your Girlfriend is not going
    to be here in NBV. Too bad.

Unregistered

Miss Little Princess

You got used by them all now you have to go to jail. You will need to
    do the Walk of Shame with your boy friend the Mayor.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Reality Sucks

It is very rare yet it does happen. She should’ve waited until Noriega finished his trial. That way the move she’s making wouldn’t look like a pre planned attack. Besides, an ethics complaint has already been filed against her. Don’t worry pretty girl, you are being used and will be kicked to the curb by your support group soon enough.

Unregistered

Ignorance in Bliss......

This is what happens when we elect people with absolutely NO EXPERIENCE, who have lived in our Village for little more than 1 year...... (or maybe not at all) Does anyone really know what JS does beyond sing the National Anthem and look pretty?? She lacks serious professional credentials (Can someone tell me a real job she has held for more than 24 months??), has an unstable living history (4 homes in 2 years) and is more concerned about herself than the Village. Wake up everyone! You are getting what you voted for!!! Princess and Lying Latham are so far over their heads, they don't even know the trouble they are getting themselves into.... If this is the best we can do, call Ricky Arriola! I want my Miami Beach Residency card NOW!!!

Unregistered

No trash

This is what happens when we elect people with absolutely NO EXPERIENCE, who have lived in our Village for little more than 1 year...... (or maybe not at all) Does anyone really know what JS does beyond sing the National Anthem and look pretty?? She lacks serious professional credentials (Can someone tell me a real job she has held for more than 24 months??), has an unstable living history (4 homes in 2 years) and is more concerned about herself than the Village. Wake up everyone! You are getting what you voted for!!! Princess and Lying Latham are so far over their heads, they don't even know the trouble they are getting themselves into.... If this is the best we can do, call Ricky Arriola! I want my Miami Beach Residency card NOW!!!
    Whatever we have now is better than the human feces we had before. I also want my Miami Beach residency card now.

Unregistered

Go away Norm

Norm we know that you the only one on here whio spellchecks their hate. That includes grammar. A piece of advice for you. I.said it BEFORE. This place is for cops to vent. Not for 3rd rate lawyers.
    You pissed cause you can't have no dreads? You jealous because you didn't get that piece of a*s? The wife been cheating again? Take it somewhere els . And yeah, we all want a Miami Beach resident pas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast