Racism and anti semitic allowed to grow here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Racism and anti semitic allowed to grow here

YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS UNION PRESIDENT THAT WAS ALLOWED TO BE A BIGOT WITH ALL SORTS OF RACIAL INUENDOS SO IT SHOULD BE OF NOT SURPRISE THE GANG HE HAS PUT IT IN HIS PLACE IS FOLLOWING HIS LEAD

"When anti-Semitic rhetoric or dog whistling or rhetoric that's of an extreme nature is really allowed in our public square without condemnation — especially from the highest leaders who are public officials — it really gives the green light to anti-Semites, bigots, xenophobes and Islamophobes to keep spouting it and acting on it," Selim says. "And that's what we saw at two different occasions in this past last week both in Pittsburgh and with the pipe bombings in New York and elsewhere."

Another recent ADL report shows that online attacks on Jews have continued unabated during this year's mid-term elections; what was once relatively rare online harassment is today commonplace.

Unregistered
    You just wasted 3 seconds of my life

Unregistered
    Ask them to show their raciest tattoos

Justa Fax
    Whenever you spew any form of hatred, it will, without a doubt, come back and bite you in the a$$, at the worst possible time. Folks, govern yourselves accordingly.

Unregistered
    The Whortiz Gang are a bunch of racist punks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You just wasted 3 seconds of my life
    WoW, another 3 whole seconds??? Be careful these seconds add up. This is like the few hundred thousand time you posted this.

Unregistered
    Horrible post

Unregistered
    Some day you will have to show me where it is written in the US Constitution that I have to like you and that hating you is a crime.

I don't want to live next to you or have to listen to your constant stupid rants about what you feel is owed to you. We have nothing in common, your family life and values are different than mine and I work for what I have while you wait for handouts.

So please just STFU.

Unregistered
    Some day you will have to show me where it is written in the US Constitution that I have to like you and that hating you is a crime.

I don't want to live next to you or have to listen to your constant stupid rants about what you feel is owed to you. We have nothing in common, your family life and values are different than mine and I work for what I have while you wait for handouts.

So please just STFU.

Unfortunately for this city, you are a public servant embicile not a right wing vigilante. You and your buddies want to be racist thugs don’t coward behind a union and badge punks go join the klan

We don’t want you here

City of Miami resident

Unregistered

Another Nazi amongst us. Or is it Castro’s cops ?

So please just STFU.
    Obviously your a member of the gang ! You and your own certified appointees, have had power to long. It’s like your own personal “ Crooked Dynasty” ! Sorry it’s all coming to end soon. Time to take a 09 , just think how lucky some of you are for wearing Blue instead of Orange, as in an orange jump suit.