Racism and anti semitic allowed to grow here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Another citizen shoked. Please get rid of this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously your a member of the gang ! You and your own certified appointees, have had power to long. It’s like your own personal “ Crooked Dynasty” ! Sorry it’s all coming to end soon. Time to take a 09 , just think how lucky some of you are for wearing Blue instead of Orange, as in an orange jump suit.
    So right, that said it all. I have seen these cop thugs in action in the Grove several years ago. I am 3rd generation Groveite. My bartender buddy told me about those two, as he knew of them, and my Miami cop buddy also confirmed, and how they treated people as well, can you say thugs ? How shameful to do this, to the majority of great cops we have here. Get rid of them. Or as the newly appointed Imperal Wizard , Sgt Stephan says Take out the trash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately for this city, you are a public servant embicile not a right wing vigilante. You and your buddies want to be racist thugs don’t coward behind a union and badge punks go join the klan

We don’t want you here

City of Miami resident
    I guarantee you fellow resident that if you ever face me in the wrong side of the law you will see how well i serve you. Im not your servant, im the one that if you ever fûck up i will grant you a great aśs whooping and put your sorry aśs in a cage. In the meantime if you are a good citizen ill just pretend i care and give you your worthless report and drive my way to drink my next cafesito while you pay for it. Also just hide your wife too. She might want to jump in with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12