The Deception to the Public - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    In the end, we have two types here. The workers which are the smart ones. And the name callers. Who are the stupid ones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the end, we have two types here. The workers which are the smart ones. And the name callers. Who are the stupid ones.
    Says the name caller! Your ridiculous logic may work on fake news cnn but not on here, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    Hence the " BOY " who likes to use the name butt pirate. We all know he is trying to come out of the closet. Lets face it, he sure likes talking about guy's butts.

Unregistered
    Hence the " BOY " who likes to use the name butt pirate. We all know he is trying to come out of the closet. Lets face it, he sure likes talking about guy's butts.
    Obviously you are a dumbbell. When did I ever mention a guys butt? So, its crystal clear what you are thinking about it and that's why officers in your office know you are a kiss arse and a butt pirate.

Unregistered
    You just did. Gee, you did not mention animal butts either? Do you wantbto tell us something about you and your pet?

Unregistered
    You just did. Gee, you did not mention animal butts either? Do you wantbto tell us something about you and your pet?
    I'll tell everybody about your girlfriend, except you don't have one. Loser!!

Unregistered
    I'll tell everybody about your girlfriend, except you don't have one. Loser!!
    He probably has a blow up doll.

Unregistered
    Hate to say it, but in this case I will take the doll instead of him and what he is doing with his pet. That is beyond LOSER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12