Oye corral,a - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oye corral,a

Unregistered
    MY 2 cents ARROGANT POS..... only been here couple of years and walk like he’s been here 10 years ...... BROTHER HUMBLE UP!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MY 2 cents ARROGANT POS..... only been here couple of years and walk like he’s been here 10 years ...... BROTHER HUMBLE UP!!!!
    That's the typical attitude when you are a dead beat with a wife that takes care of your bills, we already know how much of a PuzY He really is, trying to act tough when in fact you are a big PuzY. This ****y azwhipe thinks people like him when in fact he comes around like the biggest aZKisser.

Unregistered
    He slays bodies guys. you better watch what you say..
    I bet he never saw combat. Puta

Unregistered
    Lmao bro you guys are a bunch of children, and yes he has seen combat moron. You don’t have the balls to enlist like he did. And again you’re on here without putting your name out so that speaks volumes keep talking crap without confronting him like a man. He is a good dude just realized what type of place this is early in his career a bunch of hypocrites and this is the proof. Only thing reasonable is that you guys scared of confront him and getting your face stomped in my a combat vet. Trust me he is down for it and won’t go crying to IA like you would. He has been in the tree line plenty of times and very low what I’m talking about. Keep talking crap cus you’re not a man. Confront him already.

Unregistered

Papoooooooooooo

Let’s see how much of a Man U are nowwwwww !!!!!!!!!! LETS SEE IF U PUT UR ACTIONS WHERE UR MOUTH IS .......

Unregistered
    Go to the county and join the PBA you moron, trust me you won't be missed here aZhole. We will be watching you closely from now on, be very careful how you treat others from now on, and remember to use your recording device properly, we will be checking on that as well due to the fact that your big mouth is always complaining about it telling and bragging about not using the device when you have to.

Unregistered
    Oye so marikon even if they wanted to they can’t do nothing They’re not appointed yet , they can’t speak On behalf of the FOP....better YET WHERE IS LUGO....... has been MIA EVEN BEFORE THE ELECTIONS..... FOP AINT GONNA BE MISSING U IF U LEAVE AND STILL WAITING TO SEE WHEN U LEAVING to the county .........

Unregistered
    Corral why don't you go to the next FOP meeting and raise your concerns? If you have the balls to show up you will see that Lugo is still seating in the throne chair looking like little Jeffrey Baratheon from Games of Throne, but I guess you are too dumb to comprenhend things and so you rather regurgitate venom. You sure have no honor and no dignity talking all that stupid crap and calling a female officer a rookie trying to put her down when in fact I know you will never be half the officer she is, I will take her any given day before you, I dare you call her a rookie when you have been here three months longer than her. How low can you go?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Corral why don't you go to the next FOP meeting and raise your concerns? If you have the balls to show up you will see that Lugo is still seating in the throne chair looking like little Jeffrey Baratheon from Games of Throne, but I guess you are too dumb to comprenhend things and so you rather regurgitate venom. You sure have no honor and no dignity talking all that stupid crap and calling a female officer a rookie trying to put her down when in fact I know you will never be half the officer she is, I will take her any given day before you, I dare you call her a rookie when you have been here three months longer than her. How low can you go?
    What happened? Who is the female officer?

Unregistered

Corral got feelings hurts cuz he cant xpress his feeling!!!!!!!!

LMAO IS SAD WHEN U HAVE TO CALL URSELF THE OFFICER OF THE MONTH TO PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU!!!!!!! , I know Ofcs here that had officer of the month back to back and They don’t go hear them yelling I GOT OFC OF THE MONTH, u worse than a jeva love attention!!!!!!! Brother ur worse tha all those Hilary supporters.....ME VOY, I’ll change unions , I’m taking people with me !!!!!!! BRO GROW UP A LITTLE ...... u called a new officer rookie and ur a 41 IBM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHO ARE YOU?????????? ...........y pa ti the reason no one supports what ur saying is cuz they’re not entitled to say nothing they’re not in office yet , but instead WHERE IS UR SAVIOR LUGO OR BABY D..... dawg even ORTIZ. Blow u the fuc k offf in tac , ignored u like a champ and in better words told U TO STFU!!!!!!!!!! U right they don’t teach common sense and my FRIEND UR FAR FROM IT ........ ima reminder you all the shit u talked ...... PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS LET ME JNOW WHEN UR LEAVING THE DEPT AND FOP, AND THEN U CAN TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE COMO UN HOMBRESITO..... right now u look like tremenda CHERNA!!!!!!!! sigue así and ur closing doors in this department no wonder why u still in beats...... every unit turn u DOWN WONDER WHY ?????? If u need EAP LET UR SUPERVISOR KNOW !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast