Oye corral,a
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oye corral,a

Unregistered

Oye corral,a

Corral oye brother ya no resinges mas brother wanna call ur self a man and THAT ur tough guy , VET FATHER ETC ...... stop crying so much about elections AND S HI T..... if u feel the department u work for is so sHI TTY then get the F U C K OUT DAWG ....... who ur threating to leave , no one would give a flying f u c k ..... go w ur brother to the county u won’t be missed GOD DAMM BRO U WORSE Q UNA JEVA WTF......
    Bro do you even heat yourself
    -IM CHANGING TO THE PBA AND IM RAKING PEOPLE W ME (who tha fu c k is gonna follow u who are u)
    - I’m leaving to the county !!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
    - I’m leaving this chat —- still there
    - place sucks county better THEN GET THE F U C K OUT .... u know why is better cuz their bargaining unit does a better job than the one we currently have stupid FU CK...
    Yaaaaaaa brother enough go vote y para de mamar tanta pinga....... deja de resignar tanto....

Unregistered
    Talking shit about the Reyes brothers but papo ur drama In Telegram speaks otherwise ur worse that a faggot w his period dammmmm bro grow a pair and suck it up.......

Unregistered

Yoooo corral !!!!!

OYE TRUE DAWG U LOOK LIKE A MARIKON WITH ALL THAT DRAMA IN TELEGRAM...... real man stfu and do his thing ...... ur worse than the rainbow coalition, all talk and nothing brother pray that the Reyes brothers don’t win, because if they do and u don’t do nothing of all the shit u talked on telegram who’s gonna be the BIGGEST CHERNA PAPO !!!!!! Something to think about after opening your mouth ......

Unregistered
    Lmao you morons come to Leo affairs to talk crap about a man that has balls and sus what he thinks , at least Anthony isn’t on Leo affairs on Anonymous. He post like a man with his name behind what he says. Grow balls rookies.

Unregistered
    Corral has been quiet on Mpd tac. Like a dog's tail between its legs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Corral oye brother ya no resinges mas brother wanna call ur self a man and THAT ur tough guy , VET FATHER ETC ...... stop crying so much about elections AND S HI T..... if u feel the department u work for is so sHI TTY then get the F U C K OUT DAWG ....... who ur threating to leave , no one would give a flying f u c k ..... go w ur brother to the county u won’t be missed GOD DAMM BRO U WORSE Q UNA JEVA WTF......
    Bro do you even heat yourself
    -IM CHANGING TO THE PBA AND IM RAKING PEOPLE W ME (who tha fu c k is gonna follow u who are u)
    - I’m leaving to the county !!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
    - I’m leaving this chat —- still there
    - place sucks county better THEN GET THE F U C K OUT .... u know why is better cuz their bargaining unit does a better job than the one we currently have stupid FU CK...
    Yaaaaaaa brother enough go vote y para de mamar tanta pinga....... deja de resignar tanto....
    And you're a bigger man posting anonymous? You know where I am come tell me like a man

Unregistered
    And you're a bigger man posting anonymous? You know where I am come tell me like a man
    Corral is working as a spy for the Tommy campaign the guy is a fake

Unregistered
    Papo i just told u and called u out don’t worry I don’t need to be the bigger man , I’m not the one acting like a dumb ass in front of a chat !!!!! ...... I just hope u have to eat all the shit U talked PAPO..... at least I’m not a hot head immature KID TALKING SO MUCH SHIT ..... let’s see how much of a Man U are if UR CLICK LOOSES.... and do half of the shit u talked!!!!

Unregistered
    Corral has been quiet on Mpd tac. Like a dog's tail between its legs.
    LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF A MAN HE IS IF LUGO LOOSES........ WHERE GONNA TEST THAT so called MANHOOD!!!!!

Unregistered
    Lmao bro better stfu don’t look worse than what u look now !!!!!! Someone put YOU in place BE A REAL MAN AND take it !!!!!!..... THATS YOUR PROBLEM, NO HUMBLENESS ****Y A-hole....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast