Oye corral,a - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oye corral,a

Unregistered

Corral is mad cuz cannot express his feelings and not recognized!!!

LMAO IS SAD WHEN U HAVE TO CALL URSELF THE OFFICER OF THE MONTH TO PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE YOU!!!!!!! , I know Ofcs here that had officer of the month back to back and They don’t go hear them yelling I GOT OFC OF THE MONTH, u worse than a jeva love attention!!!!!!! Brother ur worse tha all those Hilary supporters.....ME VOY, I’ll change unions , I’m taking people with me !!!!!!! BRO GROW UP A LITTLE ...... u called a new officer rookie and ur a 41 IBM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHO ARE YOU?????????? ...........y pa ti the reason no one supports what ur saying is cuz they’re not entitled to say nothing they’re not in office yet , but instead WHERE IS UR SAVIOR LUGO OR BABY D..... dawg even ORTIZ. Blow u the fuc k offf in tac , ignored u like a champ and in better words told U TO STFU!!!!!!!!!! U right they don’t teach common sense and my FRIEND UR FAR FROM IT ........ ima reminder you all the shit u talked ...... PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS LET ME JNOW WHEN UR LEAVING THE DEPT AND FOP, AND THEN U CAN TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE COMO UN HOMBRESITO..... right now u look like tremenda CHERNA!!!!!!!! sigue así and ur closing doors in this department no wonder why u still in beats...... every unit turn u DOWN WONDER WHY ?????? If u need EAP LET UR SUPERVISOR KNOW !!!

Unregistered
    Whoever supervisor this guy is be careful is a ticking BOMB ...... this guy need help ....

Unregistered
    CORRAL STAND DOWN “ ARMY RANGER “ it’s an ORDER...

Unregistered
    Yoooo bro ur digging your own grave in this department chill, or leave like u said !!!!

Unregistered
    I honestly don't think this Corral guy is mentally stable, this guy comes across like a schizophrenic, delusional, emotionally unstable person. He can not tolerate others personal opinions and immediately gets super aggressive and confrontational. I totally agree that he is a disaster waiting to happen.

Unregistered
    Alguien q le pase el biberón 🍼 a corral..... oye brothel take a couple of days off tomate tu lechita and relax. Sad when the only thing it looks u have its police life OFFICER OF THE MONTH .....o dile al YUCA Q TE META EL YUKON PARA VER SI TE RELAJAS BROTHEL.......lmao la jeva hurts corral feelings está reprimido....se cambió pal rainbow 🌈 coalition!!!!!!!! Ima stop después dice q fue bullying ......🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Only one question????

Why are u still on TAC u said to everyone there I’m getting off TAC, the fop and the dept. if Lugo loses the elections
    WHY HAVENT YOU!!!!!!
    If don’t remember let me now I’ll look for it and posted....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are u still on TAC u said to everyone there I’m getting off TAC, the fop and the dept. if Lugo loses the elections
    WHY HAVENT YOU!!!!!!
    If don’t remember let me now I’ll look for it and posted....
    you come here to talk crap about the man so you can remain unanimous, but you won’t do it on tac so he can see the name? You scared? What are you scared of if he’s all talk and no action?

Unregistered
    you come here to talk crap about the man so you can remain unanimous, but you won’t do it on tac so he can see the name? You scared? What are you scared of if he’s all talk and no action?
    He knows who I am ..... that’s all I care , scare of what. A fight lmao ...... IM NOT THE ONE CRYING AND MAKING A SCENE ON TAC.... still waiting FOR HIM TO QUIT TAC, leave the FOP AND GO TO THE COUNTY..... SIR THAT IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.....

Unregistered
    He knows who I am ..... that’s all I care , scare of what. A fight lmao ...... IM NOT THE ONE CRYING AND MAKING A SCENE ON TAC.... still waiting FOR HIM TO QUIT TAC, leave the FOP AND GO TO THE COUNTY..... SIR THAT IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.....
    Bet you won’t make yourself known on TAC, let alone on here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast