Message boards on FHP cruisers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Message boards on FHP cruisers

So the latest investment for FHP. Message boards on the rear of patrol cars. What a joke this agency is. Or maybe, FHP will sell advertisements to increase salary.. Will be stopped along the Interstate between crashes advertising like a city bus.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with you. They spend all of their time and money on an image, trying to look "state of the art" and do virtually nothing to evolve and get better at getting the job done. It's a house of cards, full color high res with nothing inside whatsoever. So sad.

Unregistered
    What a disgrace, I feel bad. Buying all the cool gadgets but not looking out for the employees!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like some haters, because you didn't get yours yet, and DEEP down you want the shiny new object. Although, I will give those that posted above props, that saw through this shiny new "bling" expense that could've been used in a different fashion.

Unregistered
    Maybe they will help those in the Kirkman building forget about what a failure the camera system has been.

Throwing money at slogans, signs, "campaigns" and other publicity stunt problems do virtually nothing to help the motorists of the Gunshine State. When it's time to fund a project, the question should be loudly raised "how will this help the FHP better serve the motorists on Florida's highways?" ...not "How effective will this be at hiding our problems and making us look good and get award and promotions from the Governor and the media"

It's getting ridiculous.

Unregistered
    You complained about the "Turn around Don't Drown" stickers, so you get messages boards. That sucks, maybe should had campaigned to keep the stickers.

Unregistered
    I complained to my Sgt. that my new car did not come with the sign board. After some research, he found the uniform order form now has a scrolling LED name tag option. I just got it last week and it scrolls "ARRIVE ALIVE, my name, and 411 pain." It will change automatically for click it or ticket season and then scrolls Morgan & Morgan.

Unregistered
    Mine says "please blow hard until I tell you to stop"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I complained to my Sgt. that my new car did not come with the sign board. After some research, he found the uniform order form now has a scrolling LED name tag option. I just got it last week and it scrolls "ARRIVE ALIVE, my name, and 411 pain." It will change automatically for click it or ticket season and then scrolls Morgan & Morgan.
    I bet the ambulance chasers get the press releases and have a field day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the latest investment for FHP. Message boards on the rear of patrol cars. What a joke this agency is. Or maybe, FHP will sell advertisements to increase salary.. Will be stopped along the Interstate between crashes advertising like a city bus.
    Don’t run your mouth until you have all your facts straight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast