Battery LEO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery LEO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's crazy that Joe Barley was fired for something similar but far less minor. That prisoner was a misdemeanor case with a non violent prisoner. This case was a violent suspect who had fought with LEOs. Shelly should be fired. He should also be charged criminally for allowing this dangerous felon to batter an officer while putting students in danger.
    Barley has proven why he needed to be fired. I worked with him for years and he was always disgruntled and talking bad about other deputies and supervisors. Lee County SO is better without him. Extremely unloyal and continues to talk bad about many that wear the badge.

Unregistered
    Barley has proven why he needed to be fired. I worked with him for years and he was always disgruntled and talking bad about other deputies and supervisors. Lee County SO is better without him. Extremely unloyal and continues to talk bad about many that wear the badge.
    Shelly was one Gil's boys is as dum as a box of rocks. Shelly decisions have always been bad and the other issue Is that we don't have many patrol deputies to sit in a hospital. We work short handed most of the time. This agency has always been managed very poorly and continues today. The sheriff is a perfect example and he is hanging out with a bunch kids and made sure the News Press was taking pictures (Boy Scout) but he demands his baby mamma to kill his kid. These people are idiots.

Unregistered
    I was a Boy Scout and thought what he did was great for those kids. If you haven’t noticed this agency is getting better with promotions and raises. By the way, I’m Pro Choice and it’s nobody business. As it’s your choice to be Pro Life, who cares!!!!

Unregistered
    I was a Boy Scout and thought what he did was great for those kids. If you haven’t noticed this agency is getting better with promotions and raises. By the way, I’m Pro Choice and it’s nobody business. As it’s your choice to be Pro Life, who cares!!!!
    Ummmm, what are you talking about. Same subject please. LMAO Your crack is kicking in .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12