Sgt Patten "QAnon" Conspiracy Patch With Mike Pence - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm confused. Wasn't Q the head of research and development division of the British Secret Service and worked with 007

Unregistered
    I'm confused. Wasn't Q the head of research and development division of the British Secret Service and worked with 007.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, it seems every hit for “Q Anon” on the web suggest otherwise. For example, both Siri and Wikipedia define Q Anon as “a far right conspiracy”. Perhaps you could support Q Anon with links to the sources that back your claim? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
    I actually listened to what he has to say on you tube channels like Just Informed Talk. An Australian guy who goes by Stroppy Me is good but off for a week now.

Unregistered
    Well, it seems every hit for “Q Anon” on the web suggest otherwise. For example, both Siri and Wikipedia define Q Anon as “a far right conspiracy”. Perhaps you could support Q Anon with links to the sources that back your claim? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
    Q Anon is further debunked by The Miami Times - https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/q...atten-10942740

BSO is now permanently associated with Q Anon and is the laughingstock of the internet. Patten memes coming soon...

Unregistered
    Yeah, and pizzagate was just another flavor available at Domino's Pizza. It was not another right wing conspiracy theory that did not promote violence or hatred. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizz...spiracy_theory
    Actually, “Pizzagate” may not be a theory, it very well might be an actual pedophile ring run by powerful elites. The emails are and have been open source for sometime now and the authenticity of these correspondence were verified by NYPD when NYPD investigated pedophile Anthony ******, (you know the creep married to Hillary Clinton’s assistant Huma abadin) they found Weiners lap-top full of videos and chain-emails he apparently kept for future ‘get out of jail free’ bribery. Apparently that ****** lap-top has resulted in thousands of sealed indictments that is also verifiable.
    I’m still wondering how Podesta is gonna “use pizza” for an hour or why Obama ordered $65,000 worth of “hotdogs” for a small private party.

Unregistered
    Actually, “Pizzagate” may not be a theory, it very well might be an actual pedophile ring run by powerful elites. The emails are and have been open source for sometime now and the authenticity of these correspondence were verified by NYPD when NYPD investigated pedophile Anthony ******, (you know the creep married to Hillary Clinton’s assistant Huma abadin) they found Weiners lap-top full of videos and chain-emails he apparently kept for future ‘get out of jail free’ bribery. Apparently that ****** lap-top has resulted in thousands of sealed indictments that is also verifiable.
    I’m still wondering how Podesta is gonna “use pizza” for an hour or why Obama ordered $65,000 worth of “hotdogs” for a small private party.
    Name one source (notice I didn't even use the word credible) that mentions that claim and I'll credit you for at least trying to read - anything!

Unregistered
    What's the latest with that goofball special forces dude?

Unregistered
    Patten gets booted from SID and SWAT frog wearing a “Q” patch which is against policy. Undisputed. Robson wears a MAGA patch as he stands next to Patten but that is different according to Polan and Robson. Capt Robson can try and justify all day long why one patch is radical and one is not. At the end of the day, they both violated policy. This place is out of control

Unregistered

Q is awesome!!!

https://maga1776.com

(this is the Q website where you can read Q's posts)

Unregistered
    Patten gets booted from SID and SWAT frog wearing a “Q” patch which is against policy. Undisputed. Robson wears a MAGA patch as he stands next to Patten but that is different according to Polan and Robson. Capt Robson can try and justify all day long why one patch is radical and one is not. At the end of the day, they both violated policy. This place is out of control
    So what you're saying is BSO still has two sets of rules / policies, one for the common folks (Capts they don't like and down) and one for the friends and family program (anybody they like)? If the Sgt only received a letter and the Capt got nothing, still not right, but I can live with that. But to get kicked out of everything and he got nothing......that's shady!!!

Just saying!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast