Sgt Patten "QAnon" Conspiracy Patch With Mike Pence - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, “Pizzagate” may not be a theory, it very well might be an actual pedophile ring run by powerful elites. The emails are and have been open source for sometime now and the authenticity of these correspondence were verified by NYPD when NYPD investigated pedophile Anthony ******, (you know the creep married to Hillary Clinton’s assistant Huma abadin) they found Weiners lap-top full of videos and chain-emails he apparently kept for future ‘get out of jail free’ bribery. Apparently that ****** lap-top has resulted in thousands of sealed indictments that is also verifiable.
    I’m still wondering how Podesta is gonna “use pizza” for an hour or why Obama ordered $65,000 worth of “hotdogs” for a small private party.
    I can tell you that John Podesta and his brother have very disturbing art collections. Some of the links that so pictures are so disturbing I stopped looking for one I could provide a link to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell you that John Podesta and his brother have very disturbing art collections. Some of the links that so pictures are so disturbing I stopped looking for one I could provide a link to.
    WOW! I just looked up that wall art of the Podesta’s, that is some fukced up crap!
    Some of the wall art was also transmitted in those emails.
    Never knew about those pictures, I’ve put into evidence lesser disgusting photos than what these sick fukcs call “art”
    Now my blood boils!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567