Former chief now federal prisoner Ray Atesiano - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea a zero in staying my as* outta trouble. You seem to be a rookie who hasn’t spent more than 2 years on the job. Keep being a HERO that’s gonna get killed or jammed up and indicted. I can see you’re the cop that takes everything personal like when a subject verbally abuses you or the cop that chases cars that refuse to stop or even plain stolen vehicles. Very succinctly put, you’re pathetic.

I still get paid like you do and am not out there doing more than handling my assigned area calls. You will soon learn that your stats don’t impress anyone rookie.
    NOPE, YOUR WRONG! 27 Years on. I heard the same EXCUSE from ZERO'S over the years. I simply ignored the zeros and did my job. Sure I had to go to IA a lot more than the zeros, sure I got wrote up for stupid crap. BUT GUESS WHAT? I threw that crap in the garbage and kept on hunting bad guys, its what we are paid to do. Good versus evil! I believed that when I came on and still believe it today!

Unregistered
    NOPE, YOUR WRONG! 27 Years on. I heard the same EXCUSE from ZERO'S over the years. I simply ignored the zeros and did my job. Sure I had to go to IA a lot more than the zeros, sure I got wrote up for stupid crap. BUT GUESS WHAT? I threw that crap in the garbage and kept on hunting bad guys, its what we are paid to do. Good versus evil! I believed that when I came on and still believe it today!
    27 years? You still have plenty of time to ruin things and give your pension away in a lawsuit. In sure the person who gets it will appreciate your many years of hard work. Open your eyes and look around if you think it won't happen to you.

Unregistered
    YOU’RE not YOUR. Shows the little you know for being a “27 year vet”. You need to put in for report writing class.

Catching bad guys? Let me guess, of the “27 years” you have you spent 2 on the road, 15 as a school resource or neighborhood resource officer and the rest as a brASShole that sits behind a desk reviewing bodycam footage for policy violations to write up officers.

Not one true vet that has spent more than 10 or more years on patrol will seriously believe that “hero” crap that you believe in. You catch one bad guy guess what? There’s still a billion more. YOU’RE not going to change the world so put your ego down and retire.

Unregistered

Amen my friend

27 years? You still have plenty of time to ruin things and give your pension away in a lawsuit. In sure the person who gets it will appreciate your many years of hard work. Open your eyes and look around if you think it won't happen to you.
    This person that is giving you real advice sounds like a true veteran. Take heed and stop being a fool.

Unregistered
    The real crime here is he got 3 years. This is a disgrace. He should have gotten atleast 3. Jerk I’m being nice, he violated civil rights and he gets 3 years. What a shame!

Unregistered
    The real crime here is he got 3 years. This is a disgrace. He should have gotten atleast 3. Jerk I’m being nice, he violated civil rights and he gets 3 years. What a shame!
    *atleast 10-20. Justice system wants to make examples and they gave him 3 years not even close to the time he pinned crimes on others that they had to serve. Disgrace.

Unregistered
    His biggest problem has yet to come. The pending civil rights violation lawsuits against him will wipe out his pension and his savings.

Unregistered
    We have the opposite we quit arresting bad guys under this director

Unregistered
    Mdpd has a fewhere like this scum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12