Economic Crimes? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats going on there? Phew. Amazing.
    Dear Moron,

Please note your original unsubstantiated allegation clearly not related to the lawsuit. If you need more evidence than this you are beyond all help.

Sincerely,
    Reality

Unregistered
    Dear Moron,

Please note your original unsubstantiated allegation clearly not related to the lawsuit. If you need more evidence than this you are beyond all help.

Sincerely,
    Reality
    Dear Reality

Please remove your head from your body cavity before youre either overcome by the fumes or start to go deeper trying to get out.

Morons are quite frequently delusional.

So once again Ill make it easy

1. Cite these accusations and claims you say were made.

2. Cite what you know about what is in or will be in the suit?

3. Explain what RICO is.

4. State why you are working so hard to deflect what you not me are so worried about.

5. Please identify this "Please note your original unsubstantiated allegation"

Unregistered
    Dear Reality

Please remove your head from your body cavity before youre either overcome by the fumes or start to go deeper trying to get out.

Morons are quite frequently delusional.

So once again Ill make it easy

1. Cite these accusations and claims you say were made.

2. Cite what you know about what is in or will be in the suit?

3. Explain what RICO is.

4. State why you are working so hard to deflect what you not me are so worried about.

5. Please identify this "Please note your original unsubstantiated allegation"
    Oh. My. God. Are you SERIOUSLY that stupid?

The FIRST post was titled (and this entire thread is labeled) Economic Crimes.

Under which you claimed something to the effect of "What's going on there? Whew."

None of the lawsuit has anything to do with Economic Crimes.

Do you understand now, you imbecile?

Unregistered
    Oh. My. God. Are you SERIOUSLY that stupid?

The FIRST post was titled (and this entire thread is labeled) Economic Crimes.

Under which you claimed something to the effect of "What's going on there? Whew."

None of the lawsuit has anything to do with Economic Crimes.

Do you understand now, you imbecile?
    Gee I thought it was you deflecting and providing assurances nothing was going on. Unlike you who cant back up one thing you claim I can show you the posts lol. Youre so stupid you dont even know what a RICO is. So since the suit is a RICO suit and you have absolutely no idea whats in it or yet to come why are you still trying to deflect? What are you afraid of? what?

"None of the lawsuit has anything to do with Economic Crimes." Since you obviously have no idea what may or may not come why are you flapping your lips?

What happened to all the accusations and claims you say were made? Couldnt find any? Whatsa matter just running your mouth?

So when you say something and cant back it up you sound like a nobody who knows nothing yet is just a team player trying to deflect

Mad much? Sounds like it. lol

Unregistered
    Gee I thought it was you deflecting and providing assurances nothing was going on. Unlike you who cant back up one thing you claim I can show you the posts lol. Youre so stupid you dont even know what a RICO is. So since the suit is a RICO suit and you have absolutely no idea whats in it or yet to come why are you still trying to deflect? What are you afraid of? what?

"None of the lawsuit has anything to do with Economic Crimes." Since you obviously have no idea what may or may not come why are you flapping your lips?

What happened to all the accusations and claims you say were made? Couldnt find any? Whatsa matter just running your mouth?

So when you say something and cant back it up you sound like a nobody who knows nothing yet is just a team player trying to deflect

Mad much? Sounds like it. lol
    Bless your heart. You truly ARE that stupid.

It is apparent that all you care about is getting attention here. You made unsubstantiated and vague allegations that were never supported by fact. Now you want to claim credit for the courageous few who stepped up and took action by filing a lawsuit. NOTHING WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM.

Go back and lay your head in your Mommy's lap, so she can stroke your balding melon and tell you how special you are. Because you'll never be more than a fraud.

Unregistered
    Bless your heart. You truly ARE that stupid.

It is apparent that all you care about is getting attention here. You made unsubstantiated and vague allegations that were never supported by fact. Now you want to claim credit for the courageous few who stepped up and took action by filing a lawsuit. NOTHING WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM.

Go back and lay your head in your Mommy's lap, so she can stroke your balding melon and tell you how special you are. Because you'll never be more than a fraud.
    Not at all Spunky. Im having a ball making you look the fool. watching your vain attempts at deflection and generally embarrass yourself again and again. You who are a clueless nobody little more than a simple fool demand attention and information. But for what reason? Smells like fear to me. So sad youre still stuck in junior high with your pathetic mommy references. Are you still wetting the bed?

So once again lets call you out over your blatant stupidity so once again it can be easily and readily documented.

You say "You made unsubstantiated and vague allegations that were never supported by fact. Now you want to claim credit for the courageous few who stepped up and took action by filing a lawsuit. NOTHING WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM."

Cite ONE allegation. ONE. Cite where I claimed credit. Show me.

A fraud is someone who makes it up. So unless you can prove the aforementioned allegations step up and put on your sign and hop back up in your chair with your pointy hat for your pointy head because Spunky you are just trying to deflect what youre so afraid of. But why are you so afraid?

Thank you for fully and appropriately identifying yourself at last just another azzclown who thinks hes Dirty Harry.

Hilarious.

Unregistered
    Not at all Spunky. Im having a ball making you look the fool. watching your vain attempts at deflection and generally embarrass yourself again and again. You who are a clueless nobody little more than a simple fool demand attention and information. But for what reason? Smells like fear to me. So sad youre still stuck in junior high with your pathetic mommy references. Are you still wetting the bed?

So once again lets call you out over your blatant stupidity so once again it can be easily and readily documented.

You say "You made unsubstantiated and vague allegations that were never supported by fact. Now you want to claim credit for the courageous few who stepped up and took action by filing a lawsuit. NOTHING WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM."

Cite ONE allegation. ONE. Cite where I claimed credit. Show me.

A fraud is someone who makes it up. So unless you can prove the aforementioned allegations step up and put on your sign and hop back up in your chair with your pointy hat for your pointy head because Spunky you are just trying to deflect what youre so afraid of. But why are you so afraid?

Thank you for fully and appropriately identifying yourself at last just another azzclown who thinks hes Dirty Harry.

Hilarious.
    Sad. Sad that you truly are that dense. Sad.

Unregistered
    Sad. Sad that you truly are that dense. Sad.
    Spoken by the truly clueless a spectacularly special type of fool who is unable to back up a single thing they say yet screams like an angry monkey pointing and jumping up and down beating their chest like King Kong claiming they are right about something they are totally clueless about and cant prove.

Is there such a thing as a negative IQ?

But what are you soooooooo afraid of that you feel the need to constantly deflect? If you didnt have something to hide youd sure look like the poster child for deception.

And the funniest part is you still dont know what I know. Now dont that suck?

Unregistered
    How many of you people commenting on the RICO lawsuit have even read it or even know what it says? I am guessing very few.

Unregistered
    How many of you people commenting on the RICO lawsuit have even read it or even know what it says? I am guessing very few.
    Read it. None of it pertains to the Economic Crimes Unit.

Unfortunately, the ignorant other poster still cannot comprehend that fact.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast