Economic Crimes? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Enough Mr Banty Rooster. Go somewhere else and type extensively about nothing. You're dragging this site down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough Mr Banty Rooster. Go somewhere else and type extensively about nothing. You're dragging this site down.
    Unable to answer the question huh? Best stick to something you might know like intimidating drivers and bullying the uninformed Pasco dwellers. Does it hurt much knowing that most people who see you probably laugh and shake their heads? I very much doubt too many are quaking in their boots encountering you.lol

Unregistered
    Unable to answer the question huh? Best stick to something you might know like intimidating drivers and bullying the uninformed Pasco dwellers. Does it hurt much knowing that most people who see you probably laugh and shake their heads? I very much doubt too many are quaking in their boots encountering you.lol
    Evidentally, you get quite perturbed when you cannot control people to answer your question or act how you want them to.

Poor, poor you.

Just take your hate, anger, and frustration elsewhere please. The rest of us have grown tired of your nonsensical games.

Unregistered
    Evidentally, you get quite perturbed when you cannot control people to answer your question or act how you want them to.

Poor, poor you.

Just take your hate, anger, and frustration elsewhere please. The rest of us have grown tired of your nonsensical games.
    Yawn. No not at all I thoroughly enjoy losers like you running your mouth about things you know nothing about trying to sound important and smart. Im very happy to point that out in detail by showing despite all that battleship mouth you have or think you have that you have a severe case of rowboat azz. And then when caught and punked as you deserve you cry like a little baby about your insecurities and inadequacies. Now put on your pointy hat. Heres your sign and hop back up on your stool while everyone points and laughs. To illustrate just how stupid and feckless you are all one has to do is look at your own words.

"Evidentally, you get quite perturbed when you cannot control people to answer your question or act how you want them to."

"Exactly. Enough with the silly talk. Say something or shut up."

"Enough Mr Banty Rooster. Go somewhere else and type extensively about nothing."

Work on your spelling toadie.

Geeeeeeeeeez it must really suck to be you. Mad much?

Unregistered
    Yawn. No not at all I thoroughly enjoy losers like you running your mouth about things you know nothing about trying to sound important and smart. Im very happy to point that out in detail by showing despite all that battleship mouth you have or think you have that you have a severe case of rowboat azz. And then when caught and punked as you deserve you cry like a little baby about your insecurities and inadequacies. Now put on your pointy hat. Heres your sign and hop back up on your stool while everyone points and laughs. To illustrate just how stupid and feckless you are all one has to do is look at your own words.

"Evidentally, you get quite perturbed when you cannot control people to answer your question or act how you want them to."

"Exactly. Enough with the silly talk. Say something or shut up."

"Enough Mr Banty Rooster. Go somewhere else and type extensively about nothing."

Work on your spelling toadie.

Geeeeeeeeeez it must really suck to be you. Mad much?
    Mod, can this guy be blocked for all the SPAM he puts on here?

Unregistered
    Still nothing in the media. No verification.
    Gee now dont you feel stupid? Whatsa matter Sherlock? Someone know something you didnt? And you werent smart enough to figure it out huh?

Im not sure whats funnier? Me punking you or you constantly embarrassing yourself?

I think the latter. Tell us again how nothing is going on and nothing is being done.

Dipchit.

Unregistered
    Gee now dont you feel stupid? Whatsa matter Sherlock? Someone know something you didnt? And you werent smart enough to figure it out huh?

Im not sure whats funnier? Me punking you or you constantly embarrassing yourself?

I think the latter. Tell us again how nothing is going on and nothing is being done.

Dipchit.
    Not sure what you are referring to, but the lawsuit that was filed has nothing to do with the claims you made against Economic Crimes.

So keep on pounding your chest, buffoon.

Unregistered
    Not sure what you are referring to, but the lawsuit that was filed has nothing to do with the claims you made against Economic Crimes.

So keep on pounding your chest, buffoon.
    Is it because you cant help embarrassing yourself or is it because youre just stuck on stupid?

So first genius show me what claims youre talking about. Please. Show me one lol.

Do you recall this nonsense?

Oh yeah. Right. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Superman? Not. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. But nice try. Id think its a bad career move trusting anyone on Little Road but thats just my opinion. Can you say being named individually and sued? Now go ahead and try to quash that subpoena lol I like that little exclamation point you used. Cute. Clueless but cute.

"Since you are so smart and informed, remind me who has been named individually and sued so far at this agency for the violations you cite.

I will just wait for your answer."

So cry some more and cite those exact claims you ran your gums about here. You cant but your whining dancing and continuing acts of stupidity are very entertaining

Geez apparently I might know a good bit more than you do. But please keep embarrassing yourself its hilarious.

Now cite those claims you ran your mouth about.

Unregistered
    Is it because you cant help embarrassing yourself or is it because youre just stuck on stupid?

So first genius show me what claims youre talking about. Please. Show me one lol.

Do you recall this nonsense?

Oh yeah. Right. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Superman? Not. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. But nice try. Id think its a bad career move trusting anyone on Little Road but thats just my opinion. Can you say being named individually and sued? Now go ahead and try to quash that subpoena lol I like that little exclamation point you used. Cute. Clueless but cute.

"Since you are so smart and informed, remind me who has been named individually and sued so far at this agency for the violations you cite.

I will just wait for your answer."

So cry some more and cite those exact claims you ran your gums about here. You cant but your whining dancing and continuing acts of stupidity are very entertaining

Geez apparently I might know a good bit more than you do. But please keep embarrassing yourself its hilarious.

Now cite those claims you ran your mouth about.

Let me remind you of the accusations you made and how they are NOT related to the lawsuit that was filed. You claimed:
    "Youre obviously clueless. You may fancy yourself as a Pasco genius but have little idea how things work. A wallet gets planted on the street full of money. Who put the wallet there? Who is watching while that wallet is given to the target cop? What happens to the cash if and when put into evidence? Its all documented and the target just thinks someone found a wallet so he or she does what they do. Sometimes these things are directed at someone or at a group of people under suspicion more or less. All that has to be done next is watch what happens to the proverbial wallet or the information planted. Same principal with prostitution stings. Create the impression. Giving them what you think theyll do when its made available then sit back and wait. And if another cop sees the target keep the money guess what happens to him too? All you have to do is plant the seed and wait. So in a situation where the image of the agency is questioned and you have a scapegoat, someone who can be blamed and outed well one doesnt need to be a genius to figure out what happens to him or her from the people above and who may have known or done the same things all along. Im not worried about it. Are you? Do you know something that could come back and haunt you because you exercised your right to remain silent while you looked the other way? Thst right to remain silent may come up again.But I dunno because it could all be bs or not."

Including your misspelled words and poor grammar, I still do not see ANYWHERE where your claims of wrong doing in the Economic Crimes Unit and allegations of theft from a wallet etc is even remotely connected to the Tampa Bay Times article and accompanying lawsuit.

Hey chest pounder......next time you think you had a good prediction, please re-read your allegations before you take undue credit. Now move along, your Mom wants your room cleaned.

Unregistered
    Let me remind you of the accusations you made and how they are NOT related to the lawsuit that was filed. You claimed:
    "Youre obviously clueless. You may fancy yourself as a Pasco genius but have little idea how things work. A wallet gets planted on the street full of money. Who put the wallet there? Who is watching while that wallet is given to the target cop? What happens to the cash if and when put into evidence? Its all documented and the target just thinks someone found a wallet so he or she does what they do. Sometimes these things are directed at someone or at a group of people under suspicion more or less. All that has to be done next is watch what happens to the proverbial wallet or the information planted. Same principal with prostitution stings. Create the impression. Giving them what you think theyll do when its made available then sit back and wait. And if another cop sees the target keep the money guess what happens to him too? All you have to do is plant the seed and wait. So in a situation where the image of the agency is questioned and you have a scapegoat, someone who can be blamed and outed well one doesnt need to be a genius to figure out what happens to him or her from the people above and who may have known or done the same things all along. Im not worried about it. Are you? Do you know something that could come back and haunt you because you exercised your right to remain silent while you looked the other way? Thst right to remain silent may come up again.But I dunno because it could all be bs or not."

Including your misspelled words and poor grammar, I still do not see ANYWHERE where your claims of wrong doing in the Economic Crimes Unit and allegations of theft from a wallet etc is even remotely connected to the Tampa Bay Times article and accompanying lawsuit.

Hey chest pounder......next time you think you had a good prediction, please re-read your allegations before you take undue credit. Now move along, your Mom wants your room cleaned.
    OMG Hilarious. Now pay attention dummy. Yet again you ran your mouth and got caught up.

You said "Let me remind you of the accusations you made" and "but the lawsuit that was filed has nothing to do with the claims you made against Economic Crimes."

So once again genius back up what you claimed lol. You cant because what you said is nothing but hot air because youre a nobody who knows noth ing.

Oh not related to the suit you say? What did I say? "So in a situation where the image of the agency is questioned and you have a scapegoat, someone who can be blamed and outed well one doesnt need to be a genius to figure out what happens to him or her from the people above and who may have known or done the same things all along."

Work on your reading comprehension smooth or are you only smart enough to repeat back what you can figure out on your own which isnt much. You cant even show bad spelling or poor grammar you claimed can you? lol

Prediction? Duuuuh uhhhhh I believe you said there was nothing happening didnt you? Ooooops how does it feel to be just that wrong? Mad much?

Its hilarious that youre so clueless lacking any investigative expertise whatsoever. I doubt you could catch a cold or get laid at a hooker convention.

Geezus I used the theft of a wallet an old IA trick as an example and this azzclown is all over it. lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast