Economic Crimes? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you are so smart and informed, remind me who has been named individually and sued so far at this agency for the violations you cite.

I will just wait for your answer.
    Geeeez I love you little butt hurt think you know it alls. I didnt get smart and informed telling nobodies about an investigation and how its done. I know you can put bad guys in jail for tall time for selling dope even though you never met or bought dope from em. I know very few people understand that in a Conspiracy one doesnt have to actually meet or conspire with any other conspirator. i know many of you naked, lightly misted in Antarctica couldnt catch a cold. I know the average police investigation for sake or argument say in Pasco gets closed without any decent follow up or tenacity almost immediately if not sooner. I know how long a successful investigation takes to develop. investigate, gather incriminating tidbits and proceed and its not days. I know theres no honor among crooks who come in many sizes positions and sexes and when given the opportunity to talk fearing their own well being you cant shut them up. I know all it takes to drop a wall starts with one crack. i know you use the fish you caught to catch bigger fish and you dont tell anyone you have the first fish. i know you dont need to sue anyone until youre good and ready and I know the power and danger in statements under oath. I know like in chess you line your pieces up and entice the opposition to make mistakes but most importantly you only need one move to win. All the pieces are in play and some dont even know it. Yet.

Now see if you can a) prove any of that wrong and b) how to clean up Pasco.

Unregistered
    You could have just answered by saying "none."

Thank you for proving my point. You have nothing, and are just using this as a sounding board to proclaim your overestimated and delusional beliefs of your own self worth.

I am done listening to your drivel.

Unregistered
    You could have just answered by saying "none."

Thank you for proving my point. You have nothing, and are just using this as a sounding board to proclaim your overestimated and delusional beliefs of your own self worth.

I am done listening to your drivel.
    Silly child you have no point. like a little boidie you sit in your nest crapping yourself unable to fly on your own demanding to be fed. Did i get that analogy right? Silly child best learn that in big boy world that because you say it doesnt make it so nor make you right. Youre as bad as those dummies on the street who say theyll never catch me before someone smarter than both of you locks them up.And the best part? They never see it coming. And the second best part? That you chirping like a flightless bird have been shown to be pretty much a eunuch because you couldnt disprove the statements nor provide a solution. So much for your investigative expertise huh sport? And you wonder why I love embarrassing you clowns using your own words and faux points. Why do losers always want someone else to do it for them?

Unregistered
    Geeeez I love you little butt hurt think you know it alls. I didnt get smart and informed telling nobodies about an investigation and how its done. I know you can put bad guys in jail for tall time for selling dope even though you never met or bought dope from em. I know very few people understand that in a Conspiracy one doesnt have to actually meet or conspire with any other conspirator. i know many of you naked, lightly misted in Antarctica couldnt catch a cold. I know the average police investigation for sake or argument say in Pasco gets closed without any decent follow up or tenacity almost immediately if not sooner. I know how long a successful investigation takes to develop. investigate, gather incriminating tidbits and proceed and its not days. I know theres no honor among crooks who come in many sizes positions and sexes and when given the opportunity to talk fearing their own well being you cant shut them up. I know all it takes to drop a wall starts with one crack. i know you use the fish you caught to catch bigger fish and you dont tell anyone you have the first fish. i know you dont need to sue anyone until youre good and ready and I know the power and danger in statements under oath. I know like in chess you line your pieces up and entice the opposition to make mistakes but most importantly you only need one move to win. All the pieces are in play and some dont even know it. Yet.

So with all of your knowledge and expertise, when can we expect you to take action?

Unregistered

Dude, quit pounding yourself on the chest. You've been spouting the same crap for three years about how smart you are and how to conduct an investigation by subpoena.

News flash! You've not accomplished anything but sit behind a keyboard and bemoan everyone for doing nothing, when in fact, you have done nothing yourself.

Go on. Go back to March of 2016 posts here. You use the same verbage, tone, and accusations. But you've taken no action.

So, apparently you're just a whiner. No better than those you pick on so harshly here.

You may now unleash your attack and rant on.

Because you surely can't investigate a thing.

Unregistered
    Dude, quit pounding yourself on the chest. You've been spouting the same crap for three years about how smart you are and how to conduct an investigation by subpoena.

News flash! You've not accomplished anything but sit behind a keyboard and bemoan everyone for doing nothing, when in fact, you have done nothing yourself.

Go on. Go back to March of 2016 posts here. You use the same verbage, tone, and accusations. But you've taken no action.

So, apparently you're just a whiner. No better than those you pick on so harshly here.

You may now unleash your attack and rant on.

Because you surely can't investigate a thing.
    Yawn. Dude Please if you flap your gums try and be right about something. Investigation by subpoena? Now thats a novel concept. Just make that up? Hows that work? Please explain it. Typical clown. See a word form some assinine hypothesis and then claim to be right and know everything because. So tell me investigate by subpoena and how it works. Cut n paste if you must lol

Hey Mr. "News flash! You've not accomplished anything but sit behind a keyboard and bemoan everyone for doing nothing, when in fact, you have done nothing yourself." Really? And please since youre so smart tell us just how to investigate and what? Am sure well all be astounded with your insight on how to do it the right way and how long according to you it should take?

"Because you surely can't investigate a thing" Just tell me how youd do it. Just how. And Ill bet since you wont be able to you have no idea how lol and since you have none you have no idea how long it takes or how to do it lol.

Well all be breathless with anticipation but Im only expecting crickets.

And finally please enlighten me with how since you know nothing you can say with such certainty nothing is going on lol

Unregistered
    Yawn. Dude Please if you flap your gums try and be right about something. Investigation by subpoena? Now thats a novel concept. Just make that up? Hows that work? Please explain it. Typical clown. See a word form some assinine hypothesis and then claim to be right and know everything because. So tell me investigate by subpoena and how it works. Cut n paste if you must lol

Hey Mr. "News flash! You've not accomplished anything but sit behind a keyboard and bemoan everyone for doing nothing, when in fact, you have done nothing yourself." Really? And please since youre so smart tell us just how to investigate and what? Am sure well all be astounded with your insight on how to do it the right way and how long according to you it should take?

"Because you surely can't investigate a thing" Just tell me how youd do it. Just how. And Ill bet since you wont be able to you have no idea how lol and since you have none you have no idea how long it takes or how to do it lol.

Well all be breathless with anticipation but Im only expecting crickets.

And finally please enlighten me with how since you know nothing you can say with such certainty nothing is going on lol

***Yawn***.......busted for basically being the know it all, now asking for advice as to how to handle it. Enough of your nonsense. Just go away.

Unregistered
    ***Yawn***.......busted for basically being the know it all, now asking for advice as to how to handle it. Enough of your nonsense. Just go away.
    I dont need advice Chuckles the Clown, you useless know nothing, Im doing the deed LOL. All youve done when given the opportunity is clearly established the fact that youre a know nothing eunuch. And if you knew anything you would have answered when asked about investigating by subpoena the correct answer was by using a Grand Jury. Obviously youve never used one either LOL. Please continue to embarrass yourself even further. Its hilarious. But this priceless...."now asking for advice as to how to handle it." Did I come to you asking for anything? Duuuuuuuh uhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh No. You came running to me begging for info. Psss ant crybaby.

Unregistered
    Wheres my silly boy?

Did a suit get filed? Did someone default? Do you know what default means? Do you know what punitive damages are?

I cant stop laughing

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here. Nobody held accountable. None of the promised arrests, indictments, or investigations.

Civil suits mean nothing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast