Economic Crimes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's just BS. Like this thread
    Youre obviously clueless. You may fancy yourself as a Pasco genius but have little idea how things work. A wallet gets planted on the street full of money. Who put the wallet there? Who is watching while that wallet is given to the target cop? What happens to the cash if and when put into evidence? Its all documented and the target just thinks someone found a wallet so he or she does what they do. Sometimes these things are directed at someone or at a group of people under suspicion more or less. All that has to be done next is watch what happens to the proverbial wallet or the information planted. Same principal with prostitution stings. Create the impression. Giving them what you think theyll do when its made available then sit back and wait. And if another cop sees the target keep the money guess what happens to him too? All you have to do is plant the seed and wait. So in a situation where the image of the agency is questioned and you have a scapegoat, someone who can be blamed and outed well one doesnt need to be a genius to figure out what happens to him or her from the people above and who may have known or done the same things all along. Im not worried about it. Are you? Do you know something that could come back and haunt you because you exercised your right to remain silent while you looked the other way? Thst right to remain silent may come up again.But I dunno because it could all be bs or not.

Unregistered
    I'm not scared at all about your imaginary investigations. As a matter of fact, I encourage the alleged investigators to not only conduct the types of investigations you discussed, but I will up the ante. How about get some out of county investigator to pose as a wealthy business owner looking to "invest" in Pasco politics. Or to create a possee. Or perhaps some other nonsensical program to interest the Command Staff. How many of the commanders would fall prey to such an investigation while all they cared about was making the stuttering camera hog notice them?

Unregistered
    I'm not scared at all about your imaginary investigations. As a matter of fact, I encourage the alleged investigators to not only conduct the types of investigations you discussed, but I will up the ante. How about get some out of county investigator to pose as a wealthy business owner looking to "invest" in Pasco politics. Or to create a possee. Or perhaps some other nonsensical program to interest the Command Staff. How many of the commanders would fall prey to such an investigation while all they cared about was making the stuttering camera hog notice them?
    Which commanders do you have in mind?

Unregistered
    Which commanders do you have in mind?
    ALL OF THEM!!!!! Especially the Grumpy Cat Undersheriff.

Unregistered
    ALL OF THEM!!!!! Especially the Grumpy Cat Undersheriff.
    Funny it appears the agency is full of corruption from what you describe and nothing gets done about it?

Unregistered
    Funny it appears the agency is full of corruption from what you describe and nothing gets done about it?
    That's correct. Nothing gets done. Some have tried to contact the media, but they chose to make it seem insignificant. And forget getting the state involved. Wayyyyyyyy too many connections.

Unregistered
    That's correct. Nothing gets done. Some have tried to contact the media, but they chose to make it seem insignificant. And forget getting the state involved. Wayyyyyyyy too many connections.
    Can you say depositions? Thats a one on one. Under oath. And if the under oath involves something you did or didnt do then a good time will be had by everyone but you which was the object of the exercise in the first place when the information was planted. The people that planted it knew what would be done or not done based on Pasco. Its an ugly time because no lawyer can answer or explain for you. Youre all on your own having to explain a pile of evidence and what you did or didnt do.

Unregistered
    Can you say depositions? Thats a one on one. Under oath. And if the under oath involves something you did or didnt do then a good time will be had by everyone but you which was the object of the exercise in the first place when the information was planted. The people that planted it knew what would be done or not done based on Pasco. Its an ugly time because no lawyer can answer or explain for you. Youre all on your own having to explain a pile of evidence and what you did or didnt do.
    Can you say quash a subpoena? Agency attorneys can!

Unregistered
    Can you say quash a subpoena? Agency attorneys can!
    Oh yeah. Right. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Superman? Not. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. But nice try. Id think its a bad career move trusting anyone on Little Road but thats just my opinion. Can you say being named individually and sued? Now go ahead and try to quash that subpoena lol I like that little exclamation point you used. Cute. Clueless but cute.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah. Right. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Superman? Not. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. But nice try. Id think its a bad career move trusting anyone on Little Road but thats just my opinion. Can you say being named individually and sued? Now go ahead and try to quash that subpoena lol I like that little exclamation point you used. Cute. Clueless but cute.
    Since you are so smart and informed, remind me who has been named individually and sued so far at this agency for the violations you cite.

I will just wait for your answer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast