Mod 723 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mod 723

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    I'm so glad to not be Mod 723!! Thank goodness!! Hopefully whomever he/she is will never offend again! What a horrifying thought. .Good luck, and God Bless!!!

Mod 732
    Yet you still cant figure out you are the problem not the solution.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not part of your problem nor am I your solution. I'm not involved or otherwise connected with your situation, and I'm certainly not an admin member of either agency.

I'm still perplexed as to why you would think I have any bearing on your situation. That is not why I'm a moderator with this forum for that not my job. I'm only tasked with enforcing the Terms of Use, nothing more.

If you have an issue with me, I encourage you to take it up with Mod 1.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-06-2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Fixed Errors
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    How is that Mod part of the problem?

Unregistered
    How is that Mod part of the problem?
    He is a Cop one of [Edited] soothers prolly [Edited]. Not gonna say more cuz he will harrass the Joneses to no good.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-06-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Unregistered
    He is a Cop one of Spencers soothers prolly Wilson or Haynes. Not gonna say more cuz he will harrass the Joneses to no good.
    You are an idiot and nothing but. "Ummm she was never identified but I'm suing her." What happened to you? How can anyone be so stupid like you are? Or do you have a learning disability? An outstanding idiot you are! Brain cell proliferation in progress!

Unregistered
    You are an idiot and nothing but. "Ummm she was never identified but I'm suing her." What happened to you? How can anyone be so stupid like you are? Or do you have a learning disability? An outstanding idiot you are! Brain cell proliferation in progress!
    Should I believe every post derogatory against Jones is you like you think every post against police is Jones. You are a TRUE Fn IDIOT but fit right in. Let it Shine Moron.

Unregistered
    I really hope and pray you aren't a police officer because I would hate to know someone like you could be placed in a position of power over one of my family. But after reading how these people have been treated it really wouldnt surprise me.

Unregistered
    I really hope and pray you aren't a police officer because I would hate to know someone like you could be placed in a position of power over one of my family. But after reading how these people have been treated it really wouldnt surprise me.
    Ummmmm cuz ummmm cuz ummmmm COPS are like stupid and stuff. They dont know your Jones pretending to be someone else again. Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh deeuurrrrrr ummmmm and stuff.

Unregistered
    Ummmmm cuz ummmm cuz ummmmm COPS are like stupid and stuff. They dont know your Jones pretending to be someone else again. Duuuuhhhhhhhhhh deeuurrrrrr ummmmm and stuff.
    Point proven.

Unregistered
    Point proven.
    "Duuuuuh, she was never identified." Said by [Edited], who also is suing the same woman. And you say the other poster is a moron.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-07-2018 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Hate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast