Mod 723 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mod 723

Unregistered
    Why doesn't the mods block RJ? He won't stop spamming every thread on this website with his bullshit. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT on this webpage!! He's just acting like a damn snowflake that can't accept Hillary lost.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    I'm not part of your problem nor am I your solution. I'm not involved or otherwise connected with your situation, and I'm certainly not an admin member of either agency.

I'm still perplexed as to why you would think I have any bearing on your situation. That is not why I'm a moderator with this forum for that not my job. I'm only tasked with enforcing the Terms of Use, nothing more.

If you have an issue with me, I encourage you to take it up with Mod 1.
    Your a cop that wears a badge as a billy badass you work for Spencer an his cronies like Wilson or Agiuar Mr Ummm! Fn moron smelling baloney farts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why doesn't the mods block RJ? He won't stop spamming every thread on this website with his bullshit. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT on this webpage!! He's just acting like a damn snowflake that can't accept Hillary lost.
    Any LEO who DONT GIVE A SHIT is a LEO who doesnt want the truth out about this situation and needs to find a different Career. Alls this man wanted was an impartial investigation to answer questions about a very flawed IA investigation. Are you one that operates above the law? If you are actually a LEO it sounds to me like it.

Unregistered
    Any LEO who DONT GIVE A SHIT is a LEO who doesnt want the truth out about this situation and needs to find a different Career. Alls this man wanted was an impartial investigation to answer questions about a very flawed IA investigation. Are you one that operates above the law? If you are actually a LEO it sounds to me like it.
    Nobody gives a shit about YOUR Randy, especially on this website. Your bullshit story is based on your own imagination and nobody else is buying it. Anyone who states that someone was never identified, but is still suing her, is full of shit. Anyone who twists the words of an officer to the point of being outlandish is full of shit. You are still crying like a fking baby because you didn't get your way. You can cry foul all day and all night and nobody cares. You had your say, its over and done with. And before you FALSELY accuse me of being part of your bullshit, I wasn't employed with either agency then and I'm not now. I never said I wore a badge, that is your imagination here. You aren't the only non LEO on this website. Next month it would have been 2 years since the traffic crash. Get over it already. Really dude, nobody cares!!

Unregistered
    Nobody gives a shit about YOUR Randy, especially on this website. Your bullshit story is based on your own imagination and nobody else is buying it. Anyone who states that someone was never identified, but is still suing her, is full of shit. Anyone who twists the words of an officer to the point of being outlandish is full of shit. You are still crying like a fking baby because you didn't get your way. You can cry foul all day and all night and nobody cares. You had your say, its over and done with. And before you FALSELY accuse me of being part of your bullshit, I wasn't employed with either agency then and I'm not now. I never said I wore a badge, that is your imagination here. You aren't the only non LEO on this website. Next month it would have been 2 years since the traffic crash. Get over it already. Really dude, nobody cares!!
    Then why are you so emotionally envolved in this case unless you actually have a "DOG" in the race. You make claims about how or if a person is identified but by your own admission never wore a badge. And is pretty apparent you dont know shit about what happened or is happening but want to act like it

Unregistered
    Then why are you so emotionally envolved in this case unless you actually have a "DOG" in the race. You make claims about how or if a person is identified but by your own admission never wore a badge. And is pretty apparent you dont know shit about what happened or is happening but want to act like it
    Randy, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read all 50,000 of your idiot posts to figure out what is going on. Yours are the most insanely idiotic posts on this website. You think everybody that comments is either a "COP" or have a dog in this fight. You think I'm not qualified to know that Ms Roe wasn't identified?? Dipshit, look at SRC Clerk of Courts. It shows YOU as the plaintiff, along with your wife vs Brenda Roe and Earl Hopkins. Thats on the clerk of courts website Randy Alan Jones! So don't lie on this webpage and say Roe was never identified as the driver of the other vehicle because she was. Just like how you lie and claim to be someone who knows Jones but really are Jones.Your dumbass imagination is part of your problem. You think everyone posting on here is part of your bullshit. Wrong. Maybe some people can see through your insanely idiotic banter. We also know you get super sensitive everytime someone compares you to Roy Munson instead of Bobby Munson. Strikes a nerve, eh? As in Bobby Munson on your Facebook page? I know more about you than you think, and I especially know a little secret that if it got out, your entire lawsuit would go down the commode. You do have a case against Roe. Good luck and don't screw it up by falsely accusing people of DUI like you did Roe to the press.

Unregistered
    So some fat overweight Doo-Doo with a partially bald mullet thinks there was a coverup involving MPD , half of SRSO, FDLE, plus Tony Tindall, Bob Johnson, Jim Spencer, Daylen Wilson, Kimberly Aguiar, Yolanda Spears, Mike Cline, Kari Sims, Junior Sims, Brenda Roe, Earl Hopkins, the dogs, ALL of the posters, Mod 727(?) and even Mod 1 Chip DeBlock...plus anyone else you think is against you. All over a traffic crash????

The same special Mr Doo-Doo says the other party was not identified although, based on what I just read on the Santa Rosa Clerk of Courts he is suing her (how does that work, never identifying the other party if she wasn't identified??)

Typical of your kind of person, being that you are a self loving narcissist, can only see things from your point of view. Guess what? If you think this was a big conglomerate against you, you aren't that special. Well, maybe special kind of stupid!!

Since Jones is an outspoken moron against the gay community, here is a new line up to his movie.

"Broken and Scorned," a Lifetime Original

Starring

Rosie O'donnell as Randy Jones
    Ellen DeGeneres as Mrs Jones
    Melissa Ethridge as Brenda Roe
    Anderson Cooper as Officer Daylen Wilson
    KD Lang as Officer Kimberly Aguiar
    Christopher Walken as Chief Antony Tindell
    Ted Levine as Chief Deputy James "Buffalo Bill" Spencer
    John Malkovich as Sheriff Bob Johnson
    Miley Cyrus as a young Randy Jones
    Randy Jones in his cinematic debut as Roy Munson
    Eddie Murphy as "Joe the Policeman"/Lead Singer of Sexual Chocolate
    Sam Elliott as the Narrator (spoiler alert, you know what he's going to say Special Kind of Stupid)
    What now Jones is an outspoken moron of the gay community. Really??
    Its pretty clear the depths some pond scum will go to smear this guy. And wheres the mod who was on the crusade of people breaking the TOS?? Oh I forgot.

Unregistered
    What now Jones is an outspoken moron of the gay community. Really??
    Its pretty clear the depths some pond scum will go to smear this guy. And wheres the mod who was on the crusade of people breaking the TOS?? Oh I forgot.
    Forgot what? Btw I don't think you're an "outspoken moron of the gay community."

Unregistered
    Forgot what? Btw I don't think you're an "outspoken moron of the gay community."
    As a police officer when you investigate say a car wreck are you required to ask a person about gay rights, or political affiliation, or anything else you scum are trying to get at. The police couldnt even obtain information spelled out in the law how would you ever expect to gather that info? And if you did would it somehow change the outcome of the investigation. Other things clearly have. Merry Christmas slimeball.

Unregistered
    As a police officer when you investigate say a car wreck are you required to ask a person about gay rights, or political affiliation, or anything else you scum are trying to get at. The police couldnt even obtain information spelled out in the law how would you ever expect to gather that info? And if you did would it somehow change the outcome of the investigation. Other things clearly have. Merry Christmas slimeball.
    Hey peckerwood, I was just asking a simple question "Forgot what?" I also said I didn't think you are an outspoken moron of the gay community. I never read 1 post from you that for or against the gay community. I was agreeing with your post. You need to lighten up Francis. Merry Christmas to you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast