Mod 723
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod 723

Unregistered

Mod 723

Mod 1 I don't know why you let mod723 become the mod he is one of [Edited] boys. [Edited] or one of the other hemmroid soothers for life if me why can he delete incriminating IP when the Joneses get threaten for defimation of character. It like when the cops hit someone but book someone for assualt and battery. RJ just wanted to be heard but got attacked by your Mod with his ummm comments why can the mod delete those ips? Man get another mod here. Remember what your sheriff Johnson said "I will investigate all complaints"
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-06-2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Libel

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1 I don't know why you let mod723 become the mod he is one of [Edited] boys. [Edited] or one of the other hemmroid soothers for life if me why can he delete incriminating IP when the Joneses get threaten for defimation of character. It like when the cops hit someone but book someone for assualt and battery. RJ just wanted to be heard but got attacked by your Mod with his ummm comments why can the mod delete those ips? Man get another mod here. Remember what your sheriff Johnson said "I will investigate all complaints"

If you can give me some specifics I can look into it.

Mod 1
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-06-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    If you can give me some specifics I can look into it.

Mod 1
    Can you not read the post yourself your blind if you can't see whats going on man. The Joneses get attacked by cops everyday with the ummm poster mod 723 mind you, but not getting it done. If you gonna make [Edited] of some of [Edited]boys to be mod i should be a mod. Cops get away with to much. I hope your not Spencer himself or Bob Johnson Mod 1 or we need a new mod. Too much favertism.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 12-06-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Unregistered
    Can you not read the post yourself your blind if you can't see whats going on man. The Joneses get attacked by cops everyday with the ummm poster mod 723 mind you, but not getting it done. If you gonna make Scott Haynes of some of Spencer boys to be mod i should be a mod. Cops get away with to much. I hope your not Spencer himself or Bob Johnson Mod 1 or we need a new mod. Too much favertism.
    I had no idea Fat Jesus was such a miserable little man. You forgot to say ummmm cuz COPS are bad mmmmkay.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Can you not read the post yourself your blind if you can't see whats going on man. The Joneses get attacked by cops everyday with the ummm poster mod 723 mind you, but not getting it done. If you gonna make Scott Haynes of some of Spencer boys to be mod i should be a mod. Cops get away with to much. I hope your not Spencer himself or Bob Johnson Mod 1 or we need a new mod. Too much favertism.
    I oversee over 500 message boards and all of the moderators. I don't have time to go searching through boards for threads in which "The Joneses get attacked by cops." If you think it is a violation of the Terms of Use, then you should take the few seconds that it takes to report the post(s) in question. All you have to do is click the Report this Post button in the lower left hand corner of every post,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I oversee over 500 message boards and all of the moderators. I don't have time to go searching through boards for threads in which "The Joneses get attacked by cops." If you think it is a violation of the Terms of Use, then you should take the few seconds that it takes to report the post(s) in question. All you have to do is click the Report this Post button in the lower left hand corner of every post,

Mod 1
    If you cant handle it your in the wrong line of work Mod 723 has no business being a mod he needs to retire. So do if you cant read the Joneses being duped by the system. Hmmmm??

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    If you cant handle it your in the wrong line of work Mod 723 has no business being a mod he needs to retire. So do if you cant read the Joneses being duped by the system. Hmmmm??
    If it helps you feel more comfortable each night, I myself am not nor ever have been part of the administration. I don't know what the site's policy is in regards to that, but my personal opinion is that it would be a conflict of interest for agency admin to mod this site. If I ever was admin, I would resign as a mod. Mod 723 and I do not know each other. Have no clue who he or she is. We are prohibited to disclose our identity, even to each other. And if any one including 723 knew who I was, I would also resign. I strongly believe it is important that the mods of this forum is not in a conflict position, even to that point where I don't want to know who the other moderator(s) are. All are welcome to report posts or issues to Mod 1 if you feel you have a credible concern regarding how we moderate. Absolutely. Be mindful not to just be paranoid, however. The only additional transparency is for us to disclose our identity to dispel your fears, which isn't going to happen. So be reasonable. Mod 1 reviews our demographical information before bringing us on. It's a bit more than "hey I want to mod." Give me a break. Mods get too much attention on this site, I feel like a lost celebrity. Pay not attention to us and stay more focused on the content and how you can add and enrich the forum. If you're just going to complain with paranoia, maybe you shouldn't log in as much and just take a break.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    If it helps you feel more comfortable each night, I myself am not nor ever have been part of the administration. I don't know what the site's policy is in regards to that, but my personal opinion is that it would be a conflict of interest for agency admin to mod this site. If I ever was admin, I would resign as a mod. Mod 723 and I do not know each other. Have no clue who he or she is. We are prohibited to disclose our identity, even to each other. And if any one including 723 knew who I was, I would also resign. I strongly believe it is important that the mods of this forum is not in a conflict position, even to that point where I don't want to know who the other moderator(s) are. All are welcome to report posts or issues to Mod 1 if you feel you have a credible concern regarding how we moderate. Absolutely. Be mindful not to just be paranoid, however. The only additional transparency is for us to disclose our identity to dispel your fears, which isn't going to happen. So be reasonable. Mod 1 reviews our demographical information before bringing us on. It's a bit more than "hey I want to mod." Give me a break. Mods get too much attention on this site, I feel like a lost celebrity. Pay not attention to us and stay more focused on the content and how you can add and enrich the forum. If you're just going to complain with paranoia, maybe you shouldn't log in as much and just take a break.
    I'm so glad to not be Mod 723!! Thank goodness!! Hopefully whomever he/she is will never offend again! What a horrifying thought. .Good luck, and God Bless!!!

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 673 View Post
    Hey Mod, would we get severance pay if Mod 1 fires us?
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast