Jordan should have been fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t fire his friends that were so qualified for the position

Is Mully just as qualified as Jan? I heard her resume was amazing. What were her qualifications anyway? Besides checking the diversity box of the LGBTQIA - sorry if I left anyone out - what did she have that another BSO professional was lacking to lead such a prestigious city?

Unregistered

Mulligan underqualified 4 Parkland

Is Mully just as qualified as Jan? I heard her resume was amazing. What were her qualifications anyway? Besides checking the diversity box of the LGBTQIA - sorry if I left anyone out - what did she have that another BSO professional was lacking to lead such a prestigious city?
    Nope. He can't pop wheelies.

Unregistered
    I don't care who was in charge of Parkland on that day. Five deputies failed to show up, they didn't have it in them. So do some dont. Even if they had they helmets, vests, and ear pieces they still would of failed at MSD.

Unregistered

I don't care who was in charge of Parkland on that day. Five deputies failed to show up, they didn't have it in them. So do some dont. Even if they had they helmets, vests, and ear pieces they still would of failed at MSD.

nice try loser
    okay Jan whatever you say you're still not getting your bennies or a pension or your job back but maybe Scotty or your last command post will write you a nice letter of recommendation for your next gig

Unregistered

looks like somebody cares...

Thread: Please Watch fb Concerned Citizens of Broward

Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

Today, 05:58 PM #1
    Unregistered
    Please Watch fb Concerned Citizens of Broward

Please go to fb Concerned Citizens of Broward, scroll down a bit, and watch the video of the FL Chiefs meeting in Orlando where MSD parents are speaking. Please listen to the words of Andrew Pollack and his appeal to the Chiefs. Lots of posts about Kratz, Jordan etc. on this site this morning. Enough about the low hanging fruit. Be assured, we now, "get it" and the focus is where it should be. You have more allies than you realize.

#FixIt

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Today, 06:42 PM #2
    Unregistered

Looks like the Broward democrats aren't controlling the narrative anymore. Even their own are jumping ship. For those complicit in the juvenile stats game, soon to be unemployed: Keith Koenig at City Furniture is hiring. Tell him the Parkland parents sent you.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

+ Reply to Thread
    Quick Navigation Broward County Sheriff's Office Top

Unregistered
    Are you guys really that stupid? You would have to commit a felony to lose your pension. The sheriff has no say in it. The only thing he can do is keep your sick time if you don't leave in good standing whether you resign, retire or get fired.

Unregistered
    Are you guys really that stupid? You would have to commit a felony to lose your pension. The sheriff has no say in it. The only thing he can do is keep your sick time if you don't leave in good standing whether you resign, retire or get fired.
    I thought we actually had to be vested and do at least 20 years but I'm no genius then again maybe she's doing the double, triple dip from Ft. Laud PD. BTW how many does Sheriff AMAZING get again from playing police/deputy etc.? That's on top of the SS# and Vet benefits from the VA right?

Unregistered
    Since Capt. Jan resigned and wasn't fired does that mean she will be getting her pension like Peterson too? Gee-whiz Tucker Carlson was just talking about Scott and favors last night on Fox News. At least Jordan was hired for no other reason except being being over-qualified for the job.
    Still can't find Jan Jordan's paperwork?
    Mr. Israel had that shredder on full blast that first week of January...

Unregistered

Coward two face.discuss this

Capt mall cop Jordan should have been fired.

Discuss
    Why? What have you ever done in your pathetic gay life that compares with her twinkle toes?

Unregistered

What??????

Capt mall cop Jordan should have been fired.

Discuss
    Why.....cause you said so?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast