The “EEL”

Thread: The “EEL”

Unregistered

The “EEL”

With a name like The “EEL” aka EE, how do you look yourself in the mirror after your cowardice display on the day of the MSD mass shooting. Your suspension is long over due. You should be fired and held criminally liable for failure to act and for lying about your actions. Maybe the next time you are in the court house, it will be in cuffs.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Kratz my pants is next.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With a name like The “EEL” aka EE, how do you look yourself in the mirror after your cowardice display on the day of the MSD mass shooting. Your suspension is long over due. You should be fired and held criminally liable for failure to act and for lying about your actions. Maybe the next time you are in the court house, it will be in cuffs.
    Couldn’t have happened to a nicer eel.

Unregistered
    Just a question and not a defense. Wasn't there, so don't know the answer to this and maybe because of the chronology it doesn't matter. Did EE know that J.I was not at Westglades? That left turn is the entrance to Westglades. If India wasn't there, was any LE posted there? I think I heard Kratz ask if India had the school locked down. The SRO's seem to come from home to their schools. When they are scheduled to be at training, do the guys on the road know when the school isn't being covered? Any mention of this in roll call when an SRO is at training?

Unregistered
    I wonder if Kratz my pants is next.
    If Krappy aint he should be!

Unregistered
    What is the consequence of the Sheriff?

Unregistered

Stress Reliever

What is the consequence of the Sheriff?

Taking the month off. See you in the new year...

Unregistered
    Just a question and not a defense. Wasn't there, so don't know the answer to this and maybe because of the chronology it doesn't matter. Did EE know that J.I was not at Westglades? That left turn is the entrance to Westglades. If India wasn't there, was any LE posted there? I think I heard Kratz ask if India had the school locked down. The SRO's seem to come from home to their schools. When they are scheduled to be at training, do the guys on the road know when the school isn't being covered? Any mention of this in roll call when an SRO is at training?
    Nice try Eel, But when you hide up the block and refuse to help children being slaughtered, and then lie in your report and to investigators you deserve what you get.