Gillum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gillum

Unregistered

Gillum

How many of you are glad that Andrew Gillum LOST? That no good sack of shit would have been the end of tbis state with his bullshit. Glad Rick Scott is gone but even happier that the Soros spondored racist ******* lost!! And Bill Nelson, I don't like Rick Scott but I hope when the dust settles that liberal Butthead goes into retirement!

If Gillum became governor the ones running fhp would be saying Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga where my fried chicken and whatomelon is? Where da white gurls at? Waddup my n.....!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many of you are glad that Andrew Gillum LOST? That no good sack of shit would have been the end of tbis state with his bullshit. Glad Rick Scott is gone but even happier that the Soros spondored racist ******* lost!! And Bill Nelson, I don't like Rick Scott but I hope when the dust settles that liberal Butthead goes into retirement!

If Gillum became governor the ones running fhp would be saying Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga Ooga Booga where my fried chicken and whatomelon is? Where da white gurls at? Waddup my n.....!
    I am glad he lost too, but the bad news is how many people gobbled up his B S and voted for him. Never underestimate the gullibility of the voters.

Unregistered
    I voted for Gillum, he had his flaws but overall he seemed the best fit for the sta

Unregistered
    I voted for Gillum, he had his flaws but overall he seemed the best fit for the sta
    If he got elected you can celebrate by going to KFC and singing "I speshuh, cuz I'm a nigguh, oh yuhuh."

Unregistered
    The same guy who referred to Florida as a cracker state? The same guy who felt leo's shouldn't carry firearms? The same guy who wanted to raises taxes to build billions so working folk can pay for those who refuse to work? The same guy who wants white people to pay "baby mama" because they don't knows who baby daddy is and give baby mama money so she can be a "ho" and make mo kids? The same guy who thinks all white people should become slaves so they can know how it feels to get whipped?

And you think he was the best fit for the state? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

Unregistered
    Go on and eat yo fried chicken. Drink yo kool aid. I'm gonna eat some white cake

Unregistered

Please delete

MOD please delete this post as it serves no purpose but to make those that are ignorant look even more ignorant.

Unregistered
    MOD please delete this post as it serves no purpose but to make those that are ignorant look even more ignorant.
    As Gillum said to Snipea "OOOO OOOO AH AH"

Unregistered

Unregistered
    If he got elected you can celebrate by going to KFC and singing "I speshuh, cuz I'm a nigguh, oh yuhuh."
    Lt Smith don't you know darkies don't like being called n!ggers no more? They find it offensive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast