Where Lugo??????

Unregistered

Where Lugo??????

Bro tired of this mofo ..... Mia all the time
    It’s always the same shit WITH THE FOP AND THE CITY..... hummmm let see
    -Error on settlement now re do number cuz incompetence to the max and taking even less money......
    -Delay on payment again for errors made by our president (he’s the one in charge)
    - people ask question in telegram to the president and he’s MIA.
    Ohhhh and better yet the captain have to answer for him and fight his battles ......
    I know why people don’t show the support to the Reyes openly cuz of retaliation. Many of those co cksuckers we see in those videos have talk shit about current FOP and they show support out of FESR AND RETALIATION.But the vote is anonymous and the only way to be without fear is voting this aholes out.....
    GUYS VOTE FOR A CHANGE NO MORE FEAR!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    For the rookies u guys got to see how the city operates.... and what the FOP DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ACTUALLY ..... stop thinking u have to be in their good side to REP YOU AND GET U OUT OF A JAM .... THEY WORK FOR YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, that’s why u Over $700 in dues ......
    I HOPE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT MAKES CAMPAIGN OUT OF HIS OWN MONEY AND NOT FROM THE MEMEBERS AND FLYER SAYS RE-elect WHEN WAS HE ELECTED .????? .... HE WAS APPOINTED.....
    Guys vote em out vote w no fear !!!!!
    And yes I don’t say it on telegram cuz I got a lot to lose....why cuz of RETALIATION but I know my vote is secret and I’m voting for Reyes brothers ..... all this power tinted the only frontline of defense against THE CORRUPT COTY OF MIAMI .....

Unregistered

True all day!!!! I feel like this too

“Wow I love all the video's very cute. So are we hiding the fact that their was a mistake made that's going to cost me more time and some of my money. Now I am not here to point a finger but I would respect the man who stands up accepts the responsibility for it but as it has been two days of me asking and my FOP president refuses or chooses not to reply, I can only assume he is unwilling to answer my question. So yes while doing all the calculations there was a mistake made. Yes they forgot to include the Detention Officers. Yes they forgot to include the Staff. Yes you are going to get less money. Yes it's going to take more time before you get that money. Yes the FOP is aware of this. Yes they are trying to hide it so you don't vote against them. Yes I am tired of the BS. Finally yes it's time for a change.”
    TIME FOR A CHANGE , THEY LEFT THE CITY F U CKED US AND ON TOP EVEN MORE IN OUR SETTLEMENT......

NO MORE CORRUPTION..... enough is enough.....

Unregistered

Very true !!!

I saw this in another thread but he’s right!!!!
    LUGO AND TROLLS ARE OUT ......
    Fu cked us on contract
    F ucks us on settlement
    Now he fuc ked up so bad settlement numbers are wrong, and delayed..... less money. And GOD KNOWS WHEN we getting those pennies....
    -City not letting us use partial time off - PRESIDENT DONT CARE TO ADDRESS IT
    - BWC people getting written up left and right for nothing ..... PRESIDENT MIA ON THIS ISSUE TOO....
    - IA WRITTING PEOLE UP FOR DOING 65 on the highway..... FOP PRESIDENT MIA
    - off duty pay not matched as promise like the beach .... PRESIDENT DONT EVEN ADRESS IT.
    - Ask questions to President couldn’t give me a straight answer mumbled the email he just send .....
    SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS HE DOIN ????? OHHHH I KNOW PROPAGANDA TO KEEP GETTING THEIR STIPENDS, and stay in power to get more money and keep FU CKING ITS MEMBERS......

WE NEED SOMEONE TO PUT ALL THIS PROBLEMS IN CHECK AND DONT LET THE CITY KEEP Fuc king us ......

Come on PEOPLE IS GETTING WRITTEN UP FOR LOOSING their HAIR, laughing, talking back to a citizen, this is getting out of control.......

These are the REAL PROBLEMS WE GOT. U SHOULDNT BE PART OF THE CLICK TO BE WELL REPRESENTED ..... enough is enough.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the rookies u guys got to see how the city operates.... and what the FOP DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ACTUALLY ..... stop thinking u have to be in their good side to REP YOU AND GET U OUT OF A JAM .... THEY WORK FOR YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, that’s why u Over $700 in dues ......
    I HOPE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT MAKES CAMPAIGN OUT OF HIS OWN MONEY AND NOT FROM THE MEMEBERS AND FLYER SAYS RE-elect WHEN WAS HE ELECTED .????? .... HE WAS APPOINTED.....
    Guys vote em out vote w no fear !!!!!
    And yes I don’t say it on telegram cuz I got a lot to lose....why cuz of RETALIATION but I know my vote is secret and I’m voting for Reyes brothers ..... all this power tinted the only frontline of defense against THE CORRUPT COTY OF MIAMI .....
    It really is time for some stability. We need a new FOP. We need a forensic audit to put all this behind us and move forward. Lugo needs to step aside. A new fresh beginning

Unregistered
    Agree 100%

Unregistered
    Well I couldn't agree more. Votes may be controlled by the FOP, that's something we all need to watch out for. Of the choices we all have. One is really not better then the other BUT I'm willing to give him the chance. Cause dealing with the current FOP, is a crap shoot. Ortiz's is mental but has a good heart for some officers. Lugo, is just a little midget on a power trip. When Lugo loses, not if. He'll still be alright, he'll be place in one of the do-nothing special units, for all the hidden favors he's done for city hall and staff. First thing I would do if elected is penny count the 850K? Yet, I'm not running nor ever will. To much drama, for that position. Reading all these different post's on the Reyes, to me is a lot of B.S. Yes, there may be so truth to a few BUT come on already. Enough is enough! Making a big deal out of him, being gay? WoW! Talk about desperation!!!! I've been to a few FOP meetings over the years that I've been here. Wasn't impressed at all, not that that, have to impress me. It was all about them and their F&F. The retirees that were hanging around, really need to get on with their life's. Listen, we can all read and hear the BS about all of them. The choice of who you vote for is yours. Once you vote you have to deal with the choice you've made! Promises, made????? None will ever come to be! Look what were dealing with now? Watch also, over the money owed LUGO and company will have the final Fu@k you on his way out. He's stalling to get your vote!!!!