Video: BSO commander bunkers across campus during Parkland school shooting call - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about now retired Lt. DaVita???? He did nothing either! He had a rifle! His father in law needs to stop bashing BSO, because his son in law is one of the cowards that was there.

Step # 2 Broward Disciplinary Matrix (Where the deputy is holding the hot potato)

"Discretion"

On behalf of the most oppressed population, disabled children, who could not defend themselves against juvenile CRIMINALS:

We've waited five years to see a glimpse of justice for our kids who were re-victimized as a result of district command whose sole interests were in cooperation with BCPS in keeping the juvenile crime statistics low to appease two self interested leaders. We are hopeful that your deputies, many of them good people, who stood handcuffed on our front porches and wanted to help, will turn on you, command and former command, and tell ALL about what was expected of them with regard to school CRIME.

Command who signed off on a report, in which they knew that a predatory juvenile was without consequence, as a result of the abuse of the practice of "discretion", individually deserve the wave of objection that's coming their way in the media, post FDLE report. Hopefully, one day we will sit in a courtroom, and listen to you explain how and why the violation of a disabled child does not warrant arrest. The baseball bat case is only one of the cases.

Big Chris

Devita The Coward

Correct Lt. Devita did Nothing ........

Unregistered

Cry Baby

Yeah Lt. D got there long after Cruz fled. Plus he responded to the front of the school. Wouldn’t have been able to do much. But nice try trying to trash him. I hear he’s really enjoying his retirement though while you are stil 10-65’ing!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah Lt. D got there long after Cruz fled. Plus he responded to the front of the school. Wouldn’t have been able to do much. But nice try trying to trash him. I hear he’s really enjoying his retirement though while you are stil 10-65’ing!!!
    .....yet here you are digging up old posts...

Ya worried about something Walt Disney?

Unregistered
    He might not have been at the school but what excuse do you have for him not getting on the radio? Especially when the do nothing Sgt. Never said or did anything either. The Last time I checked there was a chain of command that day.

Unregistered
    What about now retired Lt. DaVita???? He did nothing either! He had a rifle! His father in law needs to stop bashing BSO, because his son in law is one of the cowards that was there.
    She's doing what I like to call "the rookie shuffle" in this video. You can see just about every rookie do the same dancing around, back and forth, repeatedly because they wanna look busy in a stressful situation, but they're not actually doing anything at all.
    "Faulty radio" my a$$!!! Get in there, handle business, then worry about radio communication.
    I'm disgusted having watched the video of this worthless piece of s#!t!!!
    AWESOME JOB PROMOTING THIS WORTHLESS P.O.S. SCOTTY BOY...

Unregistered
    Jan claims she didn't encounter or move further because she didn't want her radio to "become more faulty".
    Is this because admin already knew that Motorola radios just absolutely suck?
    I'm curious who's getting the kick backs from this crappy company.

Unregistered
    Again, Motorola radios stuck, and someone is getting kickbacks.

Unregistered
    GODDAM PHUKIN PHONE.
    MOTOROLA SUCKS is what I meant.

Unregistered
    Command staff don’t have to wear body armor, body worn cameras, or shoulder mic! Remember?
    Again! Amazing Leadership
    lol, THEY STILL DON'T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast