Juan Perez is a traitor to MDPD and all of its employees - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The Dancing Queen performing in the most embarassing moment in MDPD history.

https://youtu.be/l0nErSiFQ4c

Unregistered
    OMG how come ive never seen this. Pathetic what an embarassing dancing fool with big ego. It would have bern cute if shorter and no dancing director.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Dancing Queen performing in the most embarassing moment in MDPD history.

https://youtu.be/l0nErSiFQ4c
    The best part was the motors guys looking like WTF is this? I really thought they were going to give citations/PTA for disorderly conduct..lmao

Unregistered
    ... and yet more busting loose moves from The Dancing Queen...

https://www.facebook.com/68174333859...3645136738388/

Unregistered
    He won’t win! This manboy is laughed at by civilians just as much as he is laughed at by his own officers. He can’t complete a sentence and is ridiculed by every police Chief in south Florida.
    Juan Perez is the worst Director in MDPD history. What an embarrassingly unintelligent man. I realize that the Mayor wants to be able to control the department because he is the defacto sheriff, but cant he find a smarter person?

Several months ago, he spoke at a command conference outside of the State. I wish the Mayor could see all the other Chief's faces listening to him. It was so embarrassing to watch. They made fun of him and mocked him every time he walked by. Ive heard its the same when he is giving speeches to our own command staff, but this I heard from one of the outside Chiefs that were present. Sheeeeeeshhhhh.

Unregistered
    Juan Perez is the worst Director in MDPD history. What an embarrassingly unintelligent man. I realize that the Mayor wants to be able to control the department because he is the defacto sheriff, but cant he find a smarter person?

Several months ago, he spoke at a command conference outside of the State. I wish the Mayor could see all the other Chief's faces listening to him. It was so embarrassing to watch. They made fun of him and mocked him every time he walked by. Ive heard its the same when he is giving speeches to our own command staff, but this I heard from one of the outside Chiefs that were present. Sheeeeeeshhhhh.
    Mayor didnt want the best or brightest he needed a puppet and picked one. Ask Loftus he was forced to promote him to chief over all the majors then Patterson was forced to put him as his DD. Loftus left shortly after.

Unregistered
    es un recio estupido y comepin@a

Unregistered
    JP is a juvenile still relieving his high school days. He has been a steroid freak all of his life as he tries to impress young recruits and rookies of both sexes. He has no emotional control and his reptilian brain has an IQ of 65.

Unregistered
    JP is a juvenile still relieving his high school days. He has been a steroid freak all of his life as he tries to impress young recruits and rookies of both sexes. He has no emotional control and his reptilian brain has an IQ of 65.
    I ran into someone he went to high school with and that guy had nothing bad to say about JP and his was as a juvi. Shiiiit he still dresses like a DH

Unregistered
    He should have never had this position. he is not competent. He's got a small group of unfaithful followers who are just waiting for him to retire.

He is totally aware. This is why he acts the way he does. No real respect here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast