Juan Perez is a traitor to MDPD and all of its employees - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should have never had this position. he is not competent. He's got a small group of unfaithful followers who are just waiting for him to retire.

He is totally aware. This is why he acts the way he does. No real respect here.
    Enjoy the little time you have left DancingQueen. When you leave, you will leave with the distinction of being the most disliked and least respected director in our history. Cant wait to see you moonwalk out of the building.

Unregistered
    Enjoy the little time you have left DancingQueen. When you leave, you will leave with the distinction of being the most disliked and least respected director in our history. Cant wait to see you moonwalk out of the building.
    Who is selling tickts ti his retirement party?

Unregistered
    Who is selling tickts ti his retirement party?
    PBA is selling them

Unregistered
    Hey guys I’m not a MDPD employee but a lateral applicant in the process. Can you guys tell me the real issues MDPD is Facing right now, is it understaffing ? Or just bad admin that will write you up for nothing? Too much hug a thug community outreach while proactive policing is frowned upon?

Im hoping to get south district if hired due to commute, how is morale there?

And is there enough details to go around ? What’s a realistic yearly salary working OT and details but not killing yourself?

Before some PHD cop starts talking about a misspelled word or bad grammar I’m writing this on my phone and it’s a forum not a search warrant so I apologize in advance.

Unregistered
    Hey guys I’m not a MDPD employee but a lateral applicant in the process. Can you guys tell me the real issues MDPD is Facing right now, is it understaffing ? Or just bad admin that will write you up for nothing? Too much hug a thug community outreach while proactive policing is frowned upon?

And is there enough details to go around ? What’s a realistic yearly salary working OT and details but not killing yourself?

Before some PHD cop starts talking about a misspelled word or bad grammar I’m writing this on my phone and it’s a forum not a search warrant so I apologize in advance.
    The department is,the worst it has ever been. Go to Miami,beach PD or even better palm beach sheriff office. Stay away for. Here

Unregistered
    I understand your frustration but can you give some more specifics on what is the conditions.

Unregistered

Who ever wrote this post made a pretty good attempt at trying to sway the conversation away from the POS Director.

Unregistered
    Who ever wrote this post made a pretty good attempt at trying to sway the conversation away from the POS Director.
    That wasn’t my intent at all, just trying to get some answers to questions that I don’t expect to get from orientation.

Unregistered
    The department is what you make it. Keep your head up and don't let others decide how you should feel about your career. South District is a great district to work. You'll meet hard working officers who care about their neighborhood. Stay positive and good luck!

Unregistered
    The department is what you make it. Keep your head up and don't let others decide how you should feel about your career. South District is a great district to work. You'll meet hard working officers who care about their neighborhood. Stay positive and good luck!
    Captain Obvious strikes! Get in line and take your daily dose of pan con pinga, menos pan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123