Juan Perez is a traitor to MDPD and all of its employees
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Juan Perez is a traitor to MDPD and all of its employees

It took simply one hour this past Thanksgiving day for Director Juan Perez to throw one of our own under the bus to the media. The statements made by this boy director painted a picture of guilt by an officer involved in a shooting even prior to the initiation of the first witness interview!
    How do you make comments such as “ I’m concerned” and “I have more questions than answers” to feed the media at the behest of one of your employees?
    Juan Perez you are a self serving traitor and a coward. You have never worked a day in this department and your investigative experience comes from watching old ladies undress through a double mirror while working as an “investigator” at JC Penney. You are as phony as all of that Emmaus bs you have fed others for years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It took simply one hour this past Thanksgiving day for Director Juan Perez to throw one of our own under the bus to the media. The statements made by this boy director painted a picture of guilt by an officer involved in a shooting even prior to the initiation of the first witness interview!
    How do you make comments such as “ I’m concerned” and “I have more questions than answers” to feed the media at the behest of one of your employees?
    Juan Perez you are a self serving traitor and a coward. You have never worked a day in this department and your investigative experience comes from watching old ladies undress through a double mirror while working as an “investigator” at JC Penney. You are as phony as all of that Emmaus bs you have fed others for years.
    Hes worse than the broward sheriff

Unregistered

If true, this is appalling! We who had the privilege to serve and rise under Fred Taylor's leadership, learned that the less we say as command officers, the better it is for all involved. After all, it is an ongoing use of deadly force investigation and as with all such cases, the process is fluid and ever changing.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Dancing Queen

This POS is positioning himself to run for Sheriff. His thing is gonna be that he’s the guy who cleaned up the department of “dirty” and “corrupt” cops. Sad thing is, he will probably win and we will have more of the same. Hide out and collect your check every two weeks, my best advice.

Unregistered
    He won’t win! This manboy is laughed at by civilians just as much as he is laughed at by his own officers. He can’t complete a sentence and is ridiculed by every police Chief in south Florida.

Unregistered
    Hahaha Barney the purple dinosaur has a better chance than the Dancing Queen

Unregistered
    Hahaha Barney the purple dinosaur has a better chance than the Dancing Queen
    That’s the same thing they said about Donald Trump and we all saw what happened

Unregistered
    It is quite obvious our director suffers from a Napoleonic complex. Every unit or district he ever worked at he used his rank to demean decent employees. He was specifically harsh on those who saw through his charade and called him on it. It is also obvious this prima donna must have had his lunch money taken away from him by others in high school. Let him run for public office if he dares. On that day he will have to answer for all the overtime he allowed others to steal while at POAT and that break dance video will be used by his opponents to sink him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast