PBA Steadman wakeup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Steadman wakeup

Stop being afraid of the director and confront him. He needs to be stopped going to rollcalls chewing us out without facts.

He needs to stop yelling at ofcs in his office

He needs ti be held to same standards he holds us

Steadnan stand up now or be on the road in 3 years uou will lose

Unregistered
    You’re asking a lot . Steadman doesn’t have what it takes to confront the director. Steadmans way is the chicken way out, easy way for himself regardless of the Officers needs. He oiled throw his own kids under the bus if he had to. Family and friends are all expendable so long as Steadman doesn’t have to do anything for anyone, except for himself

Unregistered
    RODs in record numbers for petit ass bs while Stahl just watches like some dumb fuk.

Unregistered
    As a 23 year veteran, I cannot believe the crap I see some of our cops do. I for one am glad that the director is handling and establishing order with these loose officers. They need to wake up and be professionals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a 23 year veteran, I cannot believe the crap I see some of our cops do. I for one am glad that the director is handling and establishing order with these loose officers. They need to wake up and be professionals.
    Okay Odavid Greenwell (handup extraordinaire) we hear you. But everyone has written other cops and their family members as many tickets as you so we don’t really share philosophy or experience

Unregistered
    RODs in record numbers for petit ass bs while Stahl just watches like some dumb fuk.
    It is true. People being Rod right off the bat for sop violations that don’t deserve to be Rod.

Unregistered
    Ok hector minister of propaganda

Unregistered
    Hellooo mcfly

Unregistered
    Stop being afraid of the director and confront him. He needs to be stopped going to rollcalls chewing us out without facts.

He needs to stop yelling at ofcs in his office

He needs ti be held to same standards he holds us

Steadnan stand up now or be on the road in 3 years uou will lose
    You stupid idiots voted him in. I didn’t. Very stupid move. Thanks for everyone that voted for this sidekick, he isn’t chit. Sucks to be part of a big group who is so lost in the big picture.

Unregistered
    You stupid idiots voted him in. I didn’t. Very stupid move. Thanks for everyone that voted for this sidekick, he isn’t chit. Sucks to be part of a big group who is so lost in the big picture.
    Nice guys finish last, I Also didn’t vote for Stead. Mayor has him on 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast