Paul Angelo - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Angelo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened the guy was a Lt for like a min ?
    It’s a beautiful day in South District. GTFHO you sack of nuts

Unregistered
    Its a sad day when a LT who gives a f--k about the dept and officers, regardless of your personal feelings, gets demoted and booted for the actions of someone else. Has this happened before or did that f--cktard JP just set a precedent for future shootings.

If a subordinate shoots someone you get demoted and transferred. Good grief.

Unregistered
    That is record speed punishment, wow!!
    It's almost as if the department becomes super efficent when the retards running it have an agenda against someone not in the friends and family plan.

Unregistered
    Demoted because his officer shot someone? WTF did he tell the guy to pull the trigger, wow sounds a bit far fetched. Must be more to this story.

Unregistered
    You are a funny guy!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I hated hearing that in the morning. I dont like him, but the investigation should have been completed before JP got on the news talking and before any demotions. That sucks. No worries, what goes around comes around. What goes up, must come down.

Unregistered
    That’s crazy even for JP’s standards. That’s why you park underneath a tree and let crime run wild.

Unregistered
    That’s crazy even for JP’s standards. That’s why you park underneath a tree and let crime run wild.
    I believe that is what got him in trouble in the first place

Unregistered
    I believe that is what got him in trouble in the first place
    Let me guess...he stayed in his office during the shooting and didn’t respond?

Unregistered
    Let me guess...he stayed in his office during the shooting and didn’t respond?
    Nah that’s a different lt. she just sits in her car tho and pretends she’s not watching movies

Unregistered
    Its a sad day when a LT who gives a f--k about the dept and officers, regardless of your personal feelings, gets demoted and booted for the actions of someone else. Has this happened before or did that f--cktard JP just set a precedent for future shootings.

If a subordinate shoots someone you get demoted and transferred. Good grief.
    If that's the case..why didn't the captain and major get demoted and moved? Oh wait, certain commissioners will say it's racism..give me a F'N break...it's better just to QRX under trees or at Publix

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast