Paul Angelo
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Angelo

Unregistered

Paul Angelo

What happened in South District. This guy was the days Lt now he going to Intracoastal as a Sgt? ? ?

Unregistered
    That is record speed punishment, wow!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is record speed punishment, wow!!
    PBA did great representing him, woke up LT and a few days later a Sgt. We need NANNEY more than ever now.

Unregistered
    What happened?

Unregistered
    The guys a DOUCHE! Karma finally got him LMAO! Have a great day SARGE!

Unregistered
    I think he meant well. He did a lot for South District. He remodel the kitchen, painted Sally port and order a brand new vacum for the parking lot. Goodbye Dr.

Unregistered
    He is a nasty man. Just because he fixed a kitchen and painted does not make him a good guy. I have seen him in action. Maybe now he will humble himself.

Unregistered
    What did he do? I'm asking because I dont want to make the same mistake he did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guys a DOUCHE! Karma finally got him LMAO! Have a great day SARGE!
    You're the DOUCHE. Angelo is one of the few people on this department that actually gives a shit about what is going on. Like all people he has quarks but nothing which demanded this response.

this is really disgusting of the director to do. This means all of us are one mistake from a co-worker away from being banished to a far corner of the county ans demoted. There is zero way that pcb investigation or any discipline could have been completed by now so this is 100% wrong on the part of pereZ.

This reaks of harrassment and maybe even racism since he's a minority in the dept. When was the last time a Hispanic supervisor was transferred and demoted for the mistake of a subordinate? Hell you've got ones that have shot co-workers and or killed unarmed subjects and they got less punishment.

Finally where the **** is the pba? You all are not making noise about this? The **** you good for?

Unregistered
    What happened the guy was a Lt for like a min ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast