Tommy and Destephan

Unregistered

Tommy and Destephan

You don't have to vote for Lugo and Destephan or Tommy and Matt. You can mix it up. The best option is probably Tommy and Destephan.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't have to vote for Lugo and Destephan or Tommy and Matt. You can mix it up. The best option is probably Tommy and Destephan.
    i wouldn’t vote for tommy the screw up if he was the only one running.

Unregistered

Agreed. Tommy and D would be the best option for us since our president now is completely incompetent. Destephan should have just ran and taken Lugo spot but they control him to well. He can’t step out of line or The Capt gives him a spank on the tush.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t vote for lugo if he was the last man on earth. What a zero

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t vote for lugo if he was the last man on earth. What a zero
    I'd rather vote for the one that won't quit on me half way through his term. I'd vote for the one who supports me through the bad times, one who knows what to expect and how to guide you through the shitty times. One who's not going to blame everyone else, but place the blame square on his shoulders and stand up to management. One who is not going get into a telling match with its members. One who has worked on the board for at least the last 10 years. One with over 12 years of experience of representing the members.

I'M VOTING FOR EDWARD LUGO.

Unregistered
    I want someone who is going to be out here with me. I want someone who will keep up with you paperwork ALL THE TIME, not push it to the side and make someone else do the paperwork after you he gets kicked out of the unit. #lazycop #unreliable #clueless. VOTE FOR ED AND DESTEPHAN.