Doral police officers***important

Unregistered

Doral police officers***important

I have to start by saying this department is a complete JOKE; after reading all the post in this department, I cant think how this department goes by on a day to day. Cops would go on a website to talk trash about your fellow cops, that is just unheard of. The reality is that MOST of all you cops are uneducated, most of you become cops on a high school diplomo or a GED, you guys would not even have jobs in the private sectors, well I correct my self, there is always needs for security guards. The only way you guy grow in the police department is by, well most of you know what you guys do te get ahead in your job, I do not need to explain this to you. So my advice to this department will be, hire people with a higher leve of education, you guys will see the change.

Good luck guys and Merry Xmas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to start by saying this department is a complete JOKE; after reading all the post in this department, I cant think how this department goes by on a day to day. Cops would go on a website to talk trash about your fellow cops, that is just unheard of. The reality is that MOST of all you cops are uneducated, most of you become cops on a high school diplomo or a GED, you guys would not even have jobs in the private sectors, well I correct my self, there is always needs for security guards. The only way you guy grow in the police department is by, well most of you know what you guys do te get ahead in your job, I do not need to explain this to you. So my advice to this department will be, hire people with a higher leve of education, you guys will see the change.

Good luck guys and Merry Xmas.
    Really? ? ? ?
    The people that we get here with a college degree are the people that the Feds won't hire for a plethora of reasons.
    We end up with the educated "Idiots'

Unregistered
    Really? ? ? ?
    The people that we get here with a college degree are the people that the Feds won't hire for a plethora of reasons.
    We end up with the educated "Idiots'

better to have educated idiots, than a big amount of uneducated ones, I am sure you worked hard for your high school diploma,

Unregistered
    Offer something better than everyone else and see what type of hires you get. And family is allowed to bicker, it is what it is and we're in Miami. It's a cultural thing.

Unregistered
    better to have educated idiots, than a big amount of uneducated ones, I am sure you worked hard for your high school diploma,
    Yes I did.
    I worked hard enough to get a MPA while working mids; but that was when you had to earn the degree, not just pay for it.