Keep up the great work!

Unregistered

Keep up the great work!

Wanted to be a trooper but the pay sucks, went to become PD instead. Just wanted to say keep up the great work, and hope you guys make the money you deserve soon!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wanted to be a trooper but the pay sucks, went to become PD instead. Just wanted to say keep up the great work, and hope you guys make the money you deserve soon!
    Trooper for 12 years, 64k a year plus overtime. I can live with it. Go answer that 911 hang up and make coffee for the chief.

Unregistered
    Your an idiot. 10 year officer at me agency makes 100k. So go and write your 12 over tickets and your exchange forms loser

Unregistered
    Your an idiot. 10 year officer at me agency makes 100k. So go and write your 12 over tickets and your exchange forms loser
    I told you that you can't be nice to these redneck reprobates.

Unregistered
    Wow rude I was being genuinely nice. But ive been on for 5 years and I make 62k a year, plus a 5 percent raise every year till my 10th year of service.

Unregistered
    Wow rude I was being genuinely nice. But ive been on for 5 years and I make 62k a year, plus a 5 percent raise every year till my 10th year of service.
    And has no life, I feel sorry for you. I also feel bad that you are single spending all the time in this site since you dont have one of your own. Go be a real cop and keep doing it, we will see who has a more joyous life.

Unregistered

That explains why so many deputies are miserable and hate their lives, misery loves company that's why they come here. Ask anyone, they rather be pulled over or deal with a Trooper than a deputurd, this explains why you deputurds are suck dic#s.

I write tickets every day and at the end, I sometimes get a handshake, that says a lot.

Unregistered
    And I wear blue spandex, super tight red briefs and boots, and a red cape. I'm faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound....

Unregistered
    Trooper for 12 years, 64k a year plus overtime. I can live with it. Go answer that 911 hang up and make coffee for the chief.
    Lol I'd rather answer to 911 rather than *347 fruitcake.