Question for those who arrested FIU cop

Unregistered

Question for those who arrested FIU cop

Was it necessary to jack up a former MDPD and current FIU cop with three felony charges for “battery on a P.O.”? Did any ot those “battered” officers ever consider giving a talk to and driving this veteran cop (who has over 35 years service) home as an act of professional courtesy? There was a time years ago when that option would have been on the table. That he got drunk? Yes; that he made a spectacle of himself? Yes. Was this arrest necessary? No.

Unregistered
    Don’t mess with the big bad gables G

Unregistered
    The surveillance video will show that Guerrero did nothing and the macho CG cops are A holes.

Unregistered

hold your juice

All you had to do is NOT get juiced up. Oh i forgot this is FIUPD. LOL LOL LOL FIU-PD LOL LOL LOL LOL YOUR KILLING ME. F I U P D LOL LOL LOL LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you had to do is NOT get juiced up. Oh i forgot this is FIUPD. LOL LOL LOL FIU-PD LOL LOL LOL LOL YOUR KILLING ME. F I U P D LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Before he was FIU he was MDPD for 30 years and for the most part, MDPD cops think of us Gables cops as residential security guards to the rich. So there, LOL all you want moron. God help us next time one of us gets in trouble in their jurisdiction.

Unregistered
    Before he was FIU he was MDPD for 30 years and for the most part, MDPD cops think of us Gables cops as residential security guards to the rich. So there, LOL all you want moron. God help us next time one of us gets in trouble in their jurisdiction.
    Departmental wars have started for less than that.
    Actions have consequences.

Unregistered
    All charges dropped. Glad CGPD came to their senses.

Unregistered
    Those guys are jerks. No one likes them. The SAO no action case because they overreacted nothing else. I would take legal action against CGPD and Hillstones.

Unregistered
    Really dangerous in CG you ahole.