Special Agent in Charge F.B.I.
    5525 West Gray Street
    Tampa, Florida 33609

P.O.Box 151202
    Cape Coral, Florida 33915-1202

IP Address: CTL 100961013

Re: Civil Rights Violation

Sir,

It has come to my attention, that the Lee County Sheriff’s Office has for approximately the last 12 years or more, been retaliating against anyone, that has posted any views that they viewed as antithetical towards either former Sheriff Mike Scott, current Sheriff Carmine Marceno, or any other member, of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, as they esteemed worthy.

It has apparently, been standard operating procedures to propound upon social media entities requests to produce one’s IP address, so that bogus criminal investigations would be opened and police resources would be utilized to harass, intimidate, and if possible arrest said persons for voicing their 1st amendment rights to voice their views against policies, or persons of government.

I am speaking of comments that are not threatening the safety of any law enforcement official or his family, nor of illegal nature.

I believe that I am a victim of the aforementioned, with what appears to be numerous other individuals of this criminal conspiracy to deprive myself and countless others of our freedom of speech, as promulgated and protect by the United States Constitution.

I am requesting that your office would conduct an examination of my IP address and inquire from LCSO and Leo Affairs, how many times has any request for production, as it relates to my IP address has been made of Leo Affairs, and I am asking, that you would find out how many bogus criminal investigations have been initiated against me by LCSO, as a result of me voicing my views against LCSO.

Shortly after this thread ( copies inclosed ) was promulgated, a reference was posted that LCSO was going to change their long standing policies and that a meeting was held at Lee County Sheriff’s Office, that was attended by current Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno and his Staff, Commanders, Supervisors and Investigators, that may have been involved in this massive criminal conspiracy, to apparently get their stories straight, as to what to say should a criminal investigation come to fruition.

The aforementioned post, was promptly removed, before I could make a copy, but I am asking that you do a forensic audit of this thread and your investigators will see that the post was removed, but that apparently a massive cover up is taking shape at LCSO and that it apparently involves current Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno and his Staff, Commanders, investigators, that apparently have been taking part in this massive criminal civil rights violation conspiracy.

I know that this practice occurred routinely under former Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott, because ( Redacted ), whom was a personal friend of mine told me that “ he would never post anything on Leo Affairs, or social media, because Sheriff Mike Scott, would order an investigation and come after anyone, that posted negative threads about former Sheriff Mike Scott or LCSO.

Let the record be perceptible, that I wish to fully prosecute any and all individuals that may have conspired to deprive me of my civil liberties.

In advance, I thank you, and should you or your investigators need any further information I can be reached through my attorney, as listed below,

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Jesus J. Del Rio

CC: Attorney Juan P. Bauta

If your reading this thread and you believe that you may be a victim, protect your legal rights and request that the FBI, investigate on your behalf.

Jesus J Del Rio

News Tips

If you would like to submit a Tip, to us that you would like for us to look into you may submit your tip:

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    600 Brickell Avenue, Suite #3800
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

** There's a group of you that met with Mr. James Rankine, while he was still with the FBI, and supposedly you all conveyed to him what you believed were criminal acts that had been occurring and that former Sheriff Mike Scott, failed to act on, please contact Mr. Bauta.

If you have any other criminal acts or acts of wrong doing that you have conveyed to the former sheriff or current and no one has addressed your concerns please contact Mr. Bauta, with that information.

We want to subpoena all the information that we need before we get into Sworn Depositions of all the aforementioned.

You can remain anonymous, if you fear retaliation by LCSO.

Thank You

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, yeah right!

Jesus J. Del Rio

Election Campaign Mike Scott- Organized Scheme to Defraud the FRS Retirement

Election Campaign Mike Scott - Organized Scheme to Defraud - FRS

Thank you, for submitting your information, on the possible Organized Scheme to Defraud the Florida Retirement System, by former Sheriff Mike Scott and others involved in his election & re-election campaigns, with LCSO.

We need more specific information as to the aforementioned topic:

Did former Sheriff Mike Scott, or anyone else involved in his election and re-election campaigns, ever tell anyone that if they contributed $$$, they would be promoted to: Sgt, Lt, Capt, etc .. Or, if the person was a civilian, that they would be promoted to a position that paid more, and with more pension monies being paid to them ?

2. We need names of any civilians, that benefited from this Organized Scheme
    to defraud the FRS.

3. We will be asking FDLE, and The Governor of the State of Florida, to appoint
    a special prosecutor, to investigate this information, since the current LCSA
    Amira Fox, contributed to the re-election campaign of former Sheriff Mike
    Scott, and would have to recuse her office from handling this investigation.

We want to supply the Special prosecutor, that the Governor will appoint,
    with, a road map, so please be specific.

Please submit your information to:

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

If you have any other criminal acts or acts of wrong doing that you have conveyed to the former Sheriff or the current Sheriff, and no one has addressed your concerns, please contact Mr. Bauta, with that information.

Thank You, and keep the information coming, I will keep posting all of my correspondences, so that you know that someone, will be looking into the information, that you are providing us with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus J. Del Rio View Post
    Election Campaign Mike Scott - Organized Scheme to Defraud - FRS

Thank you, for submitting your information, on the possible Organized Scheme to Defraud the Florida Retirement System, by former Sheriff Mike Scott and others involved in his election & re-election campaigns, with LCSO.

We need more specific information as to the aforementioned topic:

Did former Sheriff Mike Scott, or anyone else involved in his election and re-election campaigns, ever tell anyone that if they contributed $$$, they would be promoted to: Sgt, Lt, Capt, etc .. Or, if the person was a civilian, that they would be promoted to a position that paid more, and with more pension monies being paid to them ?

2. We need names of any civilians, that benefited from this Organized Scheme
    to defraud the FRS.

3. We will be asking FDLE, and The Governor of the State of Florida, to appoint
    a special prosecutor, to investigate this information, since the current LCSA
    Amira Fox, contributed to the re-election campaign of former Sheriff Mike
    Scott, and would have to recuse her office from handling this investigation.

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800

If you have any other criminal acts or acts of wrong doing that you have conveyed to the former Sheriff or the current Sheriff, and no one has addressed your concerns, please contact Mr. Bauta, with that information.

Thank You, and keep the information coming, I will keep posting all of my correspondences, so that you know that someone, will be looking into the information, that you are providing us with.
    Huge POS ambulance chaser all bs

Jesus J. Del Rio

What role did Morgan Bowden play in former Sheriff Mike Scott Election Campaigns ?

Possible criminal involvement by Morgan Bowden, into Mike Scott election and re-election campaigns.

We are aware of the $1,000.00 ( VIP Group ) and how some attempted to mask their contributions by employing their family members; spouses, parents, and so forth to contribute
    the $1,000.00, “ Donations,” to former Sheriff Mike Scott.

We have secured the information for all involved thanks to your guidance.

We are in need of more specific information as to the possible involvement of Morgan Bowden, as it relates to his campaign work for former sheriff Mike Scott:

Did Mr. Bowden, ever tell anyone that if they contributed a certain monetary amount that they would be promoted to a certain rank or position ?

Whom did Mr. Bowden, allegedly make such a statement to, if anyone ?

Did Mr. Bowden, ever work on former Sheriff Mike Scott’s campaign & re-election campaigns on duty ?

Please provide any witnesses to any of the above and as much detail possible, so that we may follow up on this.

Attorney Juan P Bauta
    Miami, Florida 33131
    305-547-9800