SOP Hipocrite?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOP Hipocrite?

Unregistered

SOP Hipocrite?

Might seem trivial but it is simple arrogance! Does anyone else find it insulting, especially active and former SWAT guys, that the Sheriff wears a SWAT pin? I believe the SOP states that you will wear a medal on your award bracket or whatever they call it, that indicates you were on a specialty team. The non-active member should not wear the specialty team pin. Since the Sheriff cannot be on a specialty team, why wear the pin? Sorry Chad, nobody thinks you are bas ass! I also question how much time or actual SWAT or for that matter training days, the Sheriff actually attended. Would love to hear from some SWAT guys from that era. And don't Special Weapons and Tactics Teams train to not make office pops? Maybe the Sheriff, A.B. aka "I wear my pants up to my nipples!' , K.P. and a select other few "office poppers" that are now supervisors trained together? Shoot Weapon At Toe..Team member....Toyota mirror...and on and on. I know , STFU and quit if I don't like it!

Unregistered
    Why don’t you walk up and rip the pin off his shirt, tough guy? You’d get your face slapped around to the back of your empty head, little punk. Yes you’re correct. STFU and quit, puzzyboy!

Unregistered
    Wouldn't be slapped by the Sheriff he might damage his manicure or dainty little hands. But I'm sure you have felt those soft little lady fingers Mr. STFU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Might seem trivial but it is simple arrogance! Does anyone else find it insulting, especially active and former SWAT guys, that the Sheriff wears a SWAT pin? I believe the SOP states that you will wear a medal on your award bracket or whatever they call it, that indicates you were on a specialty team. The non-active member should not wear the specialty team pin. Since the Sheriff cannot be on a specialty team, why wear the pin? Sorry Chad, nobody thinks you are bas ass! I also question how much time or actual SWAT or for that matter training days, the Sheriff actually attended. Would love to hear from some SWAT guys from that era. And don't Special Weapons and Tactics Teams train to not make office pops? Maybe the Sheriff, A.B. aka "I wear my pants up to my nipples!' , K.P. and a select other few "office poppers" that are now supervisors trained together? Shoot Weapon At Toe..Team member....Toyota mirror...and on and on. I know , STFU and quit if I don't like it!
    Its not petty. Problems within a LEO agency, business, small/large government, family, and so on.... Begin with small things. If small details can not be addressed, then the larger things are a lost cause. I mean, they cant even get the staffimg right or keep deputies. Its due to bad moral. Starting with...... Small hippocratic things like this destroy moral. Im sure there are deputies that have been pulled a side and chewed out for doing the exact thing with their CAB and/or pins only to see the sheriff do it. Im sure there are deputues and detectives that have had their careers destroyed and 10 or 20 years of hard work erased over something, like an at fault crash, while the same thing, or far worse, is committed by a commander or connected brown noser only for it to be swept under the rug! Hell? Maybe they will creat an entirely new colonel positiin for them!!! All while being critically short on the street! Makes me hate this place. Call out all their BS bro!

Unregistered
    Um, ok, nice point, but next time please check your spelling before hitting the submit reply button. I do not believe it is too much for us to ask each other to at least spell correctly so the reading public doesn’t discount the rest of us as a bunch of idiots

Unregistered
    Um, ok, nice point, but next time please check your spelling before hitting the submit reply button. I do not believe it is too much for us to ask each other to at least spell correctly so the reading public doesn’t discount the rest of us as a bunch of idiots
    The reading public? Hate to break the news to you, but the public doesn't care about this site or anything said on it. In fact, the only people who care are the few disgruntled deputies who think complaining here will actually have an impact. All the public cares about is if you handled their specific problem during the specific time they called us, that's it. Nobody except the few disgruntled idiots care what pin the Sheriff wears on his uniform.

Unregistered
    After working alongside a guy the other day I think I figured out who the "STFU and quit " guy may be. He uses the exact verbiage when he talks at work. And definitely a slave to the office and undoubtedly has Chad's autographed photo on his bathroom mirror. Hint: might have been tossed out of SID a few years ago for what I think was Kronos shenanigans and might work patrol on Eastside. Oh yeah he also worked for CC

Unregistered
    After working alongside a guy the other day I think I figured out who the "STFU and quit " guy may be. He uses the exact verbiage when he talks at work. And definitely a slave to the office and undoubtedly has Chad's autographed photo on his bathroom mirror. Hint: might have been tossed out of SID a few years ago for what I think was Kronos shenanigans and might work patrol on Eastside. Oh yeah he also worked for CC
    I guarantee you won't call him out face to face. You know how old school this person is and you know you would be very very sorry for testing his kindness. Do yourself a big favor and STFU. Quitting is optional.

Unregistered
    I guarantee you won't call him out face to face. You know how old school this person is and you know you would be very very sorry for testing his kindness. Do yourself a big favor and STFU. Quitting is optional.

ROFL

Yeah, OK

But i'll need your name, or at least your initials, so I can "call him out face to face."

Unregistered

STFU guy

Hint: was also on SWAT...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast