Time for a new PIO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Time for a new PIO

Did you really have to tweet it before he got to the hospital?

Unregistered
    Ernie really needs to go.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ. You guys are ridiculous. I came here hoping to see a post that someone may have put up in memory of a fellow officer. Maybe something inspirational or insightful. But what do we have here? ****ing complaints about Ernie putting out a social media post. Letting the public know that our department was facing a terrible situation. Did Ernie's post cause any kind of problems or issues with getting LM to the hospital? Was anyone truly affected by this HORRIBLE decision to share with the public? NO!!!!! It doesn't matter!!! You ****ing small minded, petty assholes are what is the problem here. The man hasn't been gone for 12 hours and you are whining and *****ing about the stupidest things. I pray for the future of this department. I was not close to LM. We ran in different circles. But he was a brother in blue. A member of our MBPD family. Regardless of your thoughts on Ernie, how about putting them aside for a couple of days and focus on being there for our fellow officers who did know LM well. Those who were close to him. They are hurting. They need support. So does LM's family. Do something to bring this agency together in a time of mourning instead of being so narrow minded and childish that you leave posts like the one above. RIP LM. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends.

Midnight Sgt. SC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus Christ. You guys are ridiculous. I came here hoping to see a post that someone may have put up in memory of a fellow officer. Maybe something inspirational or insightful. But what do we have here? ****ing complaints about Ernie putting out a social media post. Letting the public know that our department was facing a terrible situation. Did Ernie's post cause any kind of problems or issues with getting LM to the hospital? Was anyone truly affected by this HORRIBLE decision to share with the public? NO!!!!! It doesn't matter!!! You ****ing small minded, petty assholes are what is the problem here. The man hasn't been gone for 12 hours and you are whining and *****ing about the stupidest things. I pray for the future of this department. I was not close to LM. We ran in different circles. But he was a brother in blue. A member of our MBPD family. Regardless of your thoughts on Ernie, how about putting them aside for a couple of days and focus on being there for our fellow officers who did know LM well. Those who were close to him. They are hurting. They need support. So does LM's family. Do something to bring this agency together in a time of mourning instead of being so narrow minded and childish that you leave posts like the one above. RIP LM. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends.

Midnight Sgt. SC
    Steve. Larry was a really close friend of Angel. So I can assure you that he thought you were an a s s h o l e.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steve. Larry was a really close friend of Angel. So I can assure you that he thought you were an a s s h o l e.
    See. Thats the difference. I don't care what he, Angel, you or anyone else thinks about me. Bottom line is he was a member of our PD family. He leaves behind a wife, kids, other family and friends. Its called humanity. I am praying for all of them to find peace. We all have family we don't get along with. Does that mean we should sit here and bad mouth them because of it. I guess it doesn't matter to some of you whether a person is living or dead. You still get off on throwing insults. I'm impressed.

Unregistered
    So back on topic, poor decision on behalf of this agency, the PIO, and the Chief’s Office to release a tweet about this event. This should have been a private matter and at best a media notice via email to the outlets AFTER things settled down not in the middle of the chaos. Goes to show we can’t keep anything tight lipped around this place and we can’t give a man a moment of dignity without the social media circus Ernesto and Dan think everything deserve. We can pay tribute to Larry respectfully without having to tweet the world away Ernie. I hope and pray the next time we have a serious event we take a serious deep breath and analyze what we put out there. You endangered and put in jeopardy 400+ loved ones and countless others who are already worried not knowing if they will see their significant other, son, daughter, etc come home tonight.

Unregistered
    Make a complaint so it can be investigated. Stop talking shit. IDIOT!

Unregistered
    Another idiotic move today. Thank you Kevin Milan for telling them that 4pm Ernie Show at the station was a bad idea.

Unregistered
    Its time for Ernie to have a time out from Social Media .. He is out of control...

Unregistered
    Seriously Cosner? Humanity? You’re the biggest piece of crap in the department. You run to IA every time your feelings get hurt, you suck as a Sergeant, and you’re a ***** with 38’s.

Go back to watching Netflix and don’t tell us how to feel about anything until you grow a pair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast