“Ahh! Help!!” - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Bob left out a maany material facts on this story. The victim, the 44 year old male, is a many times convicted felon, of many violent acts. The deceased woman's public records at PC show no criminal acts. The woman had every right to retreat inside her home. This woman was intimidated into taking her own life. A clean kill for PCSO. And a chance to show off the armory. All decent deputies should resign and go out with honor, not cowardice, at the evil one, BG.
    Clean record except when she attempted to grab a gun and shoot her son and Deputies last year. But if you were LEO you would have access to that report...oops.

Maybe, just maybe, this was the better outcome? This woman was sick and its very sad that she didnt recieve help that may havr intervened before this. I dont know why she wasnt shot...but I wasnt there when the initial incident happened. Im glad that Deputy didnt have to for whatever reason though. This would hardly have been a "clean shoot". Legal sure. But it would have dragged that Deputy through hell and he would have been second guessed over and over again by Monday morning quarterbacks and armchair lawyers just like he is now. At least this way he has no civil liability stemming from shooting a mentally disturbed person.

Unregistered
    Unless you were an eyewitness on the scene you don't know what really happened either so don't defend the deputy blindly. Had she taken a few shots at the deputy we would be having a much different discussion.
    She didn’t take a few shots at the deputy so why even mention that. If a spaceship landed on her house during this incident we would be having a different conversation also. Great job deputies. I’m glad you are all safe.

Unregistered
    Clean record except when she attempted to grab a gun and shoot her son and Deputies last year. But if you were LEO you would have access to that report...oops.

Maybe, just maybe, this was the better outcome? This woman was sick and its very sad that she didnt recieve help that may havr intervened before this. I dont know why she wasnt shot...but I wasnt there when the initial incident happened. Im glad that Deputy didnt have to for whatever reason though. This would hardly have been a "clean shoot". Legal sure. But it would have dragged that Deputy through hell and he would have been second guessed over and over again by Monday morning quarterbacks and armchair lawyers just like he is now. At least this way he has no civil liability stemming from shooting a mentally disturbed person.
    Holy shit. What’s the matter, have you all lost your balls? This quite easily could have resulted in a funeral for a day shift sergeant. Let that sink in. And when a person points a gun at a deputy, that’s a clean shooting any day of the week. The sergeant would have been interviewed by CAP with his rep present. Then he would have been interviewed by the SAO with his rep present. END OF STORY. He would t be dragged through hell. Where do you people dream this shit up? There would have been no liability for him, he would have been well within agency policy and the law. He would have been cleared by a Shooting Review Board and the SAO would have called it a justifiable homicide. You are totally ignorant of what happens after a shooting. But you clearly operate from a position of ignorance and fear. You must have amazing cases.

Unregistered
    Care to cite the statute that allows LE demand a person suspected of a misdemeanor give entry to their house? Or gain entry into their house via force? What about the one that says a person can’t defend his own castle? And since you are LE and maybe even we’re hanging around, did the deputy who claims the woman pointing a gun at him or at least had a stony object announce himself at LE? By the way the guy has claimed he was hit in the shoulder then the neck and BG says chest if I recall. As far as your allegations from her son regarding a possible shooting that’s all it is.

Unregistered
    Holy shit. What’s the matter, have you all lost your balls? This quite easily could have resulted in a funeral for a day shift sergeant. Let that sink in. And when a person points a gun at a deputy, that’s a clean shooting any day of the week. The sergeant would have been interviewed by CAP with his rep present. Then he would have been interviewed by the SAO with his rep present. END OF STORY. He would t be dragged through hell. Where do you people dream this shit up? There would have been no liability for him, he would have been well within agency policy and the law. He would have been cleared by a Shooting Review Board and the SAO would have called it a justifiable homicide. You are totally ignorant of what happens after a shooting. But you clearly operate from a position of ignorance and fear. You must have amazing cases.
    You don't know why she wasn't shot? Do you believe an alleged simple battery complaint called in by clearly a very mentally disturbed and violent man with mucho proof of the same warranted the circus, and intimidation tactics? Why not leave a business card in her door and drive by a few hours later or the next day? That might have given her granddaughter,who she clearly loved,a chance to see grandma again. Deputies absolutely did the right thing by stepping back.Only you guys that use your pistol as a p&^%extender argue the opposite.

Unregistered
    Care to cite the statute that allows LE demand a person suspected of a misdemeanor give entry to their house? Or gain entry into their house via force? What about the one that says a person can’t defend his own castle? And since you are LE and maybe even we’re hanging around, did the deputy who claims the woman pointing a gun at him or at least had a stony object announce himself at LE? By the way the guy has claimed he was hit in the shoulder then the neck and BG says chest if I recall. As far as your allegations from her son regarding a possible shooting that’s all it is.
    Listen ****head, it jumped from a simple battery to aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer. And entry wasn’t the issue. Crazy ***** points a gun at a uniform deputy, that results in bang bang dead. No matter what you think you cannot point a gun at a uniformed LEO whether you are in your castle or not moron. None of that other shot means anything. This is a simple case that she have ended with shots being fired. You can’t acount for cowardice. But you are a total dumbass. Why don’t you try your stupid theory and see how it ends for you.

Unregistered
    Listen ****head, it jumped from a simple battery to aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer. And entry wasn’t the issue. Crazy ***** points a gun at a uniform deputy, that results in bang bang dead. No matter what you think you cannot point a gun at a uniformed LEO whether you are in your castle or not moron. None of that other shot means anything. This is a simple case that she have ended with shots being fired. You can’t acount for cowardice. But you are a total dumbass. Why don’t you try your stupid theory and see how it ends for you.
    I love how all you heroes believe she should've been shot. If the lady has the gun in hand unknown to you, points it quickly at you then runs away into her home do you really think you have enough time to draw your weapon and fire at her. Just because you will be justified does not mean you should. You have now shot a women in the back at the entry way into her home, when you could've retreated and been unharmed. Remember she never fired a round other than to kill herself. Yes, I know all you 20 something year old heroes have been doing this job for 2 years are the ones commenting on how this Deputy is a coward. Trust me when I tell you the right outcome occurred. You all think pulling the trigger is fun and games until you wake up the next day knowing you killed another human being. I know its a part of the job and I hope me ad everyone else does what they need to do to survive, but there is a human side of everyone on this board commenting. Again, until you pull the trigger and take another life you will never know that feeling. This Deputy obviously didn't feel his life was in jeopardy to draw and pull the trigger. How about a little support and less second guessing a fellow brother.

Unregistered
    Is it just me, or does it seem like most of these Pinellas County sheriff's deputies are upset and angry that one of their brothers had a chance to blow somebody's head off and didn't take the shot? A missed opportunity to shoot and kill someone like it was a HUGE chance to finally take a shot and a life and he missed it? That's what it sure does sound like.

Unregistered
    I love how all you heroes believe she should've been shot. If the lady has the gun in hand unknown to you, points it quickly at you then runs away into her home do you really think you have enough time to draw your weapon and fire at her. Just because you will be justified does not mean you should. You have now shot a women in the back at the entry way into her home, when you could've retreated and been unharmed. Remember she never fired a round other than to kill herself. Yes, I know all you 20 something year old heroes have been doing this job for 2 years are the ones commenting on how this Deputy is a coward. Trust me when I tell you the right outcome occurred. You all think pulling the trigger is fun and games until you wake up the next day knowing you killed another human being. I know its a part of the job and I hope me ad everyone else does what they need to do to survive, but there is a human side of everyone on this board commenting. Again, until you pull the trigger and take another life you will never know that feeling. This Deputy obviously didn't feel his life was in jeopardy to draw and pull the trigger. How about a little support and less second guessing a fellow brother.
    Hey ****er, so no harm no foul? All’s well that ends well? If you rely on luck and cowardice to make your decisions then you are a piece of shit too. Cops lives end in seconds. Not minutes, not hours and not in the clear view of hindsight. Trust me when I say this deputy’s life was in jeopardy and he ****ing ran and yelled for help. Brilliant!! How about I never want this coward backing me up in anything.

Unregistered
    If he sees the muzzle and chooses to move to cover while drawing his weapon he absolutely did the correct thing. If he was now behind cover and there was no longer a shot and he therefore doesn’t blindly shoot he did the right thing. If he had time (this is key)to move and shoot he would have done the right thing. I’m guessing he moved to safe his life and no longer had a target to shoot at. I’m just glad deputies are all safe. If he had no “balls” like some of you think he has to deal with that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast