“Ahh! Help!!” - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey ****er, so no harm no foul? All’s well that ends well? If you rely on luck and cowardice to make your decisions then you are a piece of shit too. Cops lives end in seconds. Not minutes, not hours and not in the clear view of hindsight. Trust me when I say this deputy’s life was in jeopardy and he ****ing ran and yelled for help. Brilliant!! How about I never want this coward backing me up in anything.
    Why so angry?

Unregistered
    Hey ****er, so no harm no foul? All’s well that ends well? If you rely on luck and cowardice to make your decisions then you are a piece of shit too. Cops lives end in seconds. Not minutes, not hours and not in the clear view of hindsight. Trust me when I say this deputy’s life was in jeopardy and he ****ing ran and yelled for help. Brilliant!! How about I never want this coward backing me up in anything.
    Yet another mentally disturbed cop that labors under the irrational delusion that every citizens is standing by ready to shoot as many cops as they possibly can for literally no reason at all. You need to get some help there buddy. If you think everyone is trying to kill you you are sick in the head. If that woman was inclined to shoot someone she would have shot the guy working on his car that she was very angry with. But she didn't. So do everyone a favor and stop seeing a homicidal maniac in 94 year old grandma's wishing that the deputy would have killed her first and go see someone. Soon.

Unregistered
    Yet another mentally disturbed cop that labors under the irrational delusion that every citizens is standing by ready to shoot as many cops as they possibly can for literally no reason at all. You need to get some help there buddy. If you think everyone is trying to kill you you are sick in the head. If that woman was inclined to shoot someone she would have shot the guy working on his car that she was very angry with. But she didn't. So do everyone a favor and stop seeing a homicidal maniac in 94 year old grandma's wishing that the deputy would have killed her first and go see someone. Soon.
    Do me a favor you mentally disturbed citizen, you and Nancy Polosi go meet up and sing Kumbaya together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123