“Ahh! Help!!”
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

“Ahh! Help!!”

WTF? So when a citizen points a gun at us we scream, run and ask for help? Ducking embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF? So when a citizen points a gun at us we scream, run and ask for help? Ducking embarrassing.
    It's was a newbie haaaa

Unregistered
    It's was a newbie haaaa
    So much for the training and FTO !!!

Unregistered
    Nothing like getting second guessed by the general public or perhaps you're a Deputy? Either way you weren't there and don't know the exact circumstances. This was a simple battery complaint and I'm quite sure this Deputy never had his gun out at the ready while knocking on this chicks door. She comes out and points a gun at you and turns around. So what you're saying is this Deputy had enough time to draw and shoot her? Give me a break dude and go back to whatever hole you came out of. POS!

Unregistered
    Nothing like getting second guessed by the general public or perhaps you're a Deputy? Either way you weren't there and don't know the exact circumstances. This was a simple battery complaint and I'm quite sure this Deputy never had his gun out at the ready while knocking on this chicks door. She comes out and points a gun at you and turns around. So what you're saying is this Deputy had enough time to draw and shoot her? Give me a break dude and go back to whatever hole you came out of. POS!
    Unless you were an eyewitness on the scene you don't know what really happened either so don't defend the deputy blindly. Had she taken a few shots at the deputy we would be having a much different discussion.

Unregistered
    That’s exactly what I’m saying asshole. I hope you never back me up.

Unregistered

Alleged victim

Sheriff Bob left out a many material facts on this story. The victim, the 44 year old male, is a many times convicted felon, of many violent acts. The deceased woman's public records at PC show no criminal acts. The woman had every right to retreat inside her home. This woman was intimidated into taking her own life. A clean kill for PCSO. And a chance to show off the armory. All decent deputies should resign and go out with honor, not cowardice, at the evil one, BG.

Unregistered
    That’s exactly what I’m saying asshole. I hope you never back me up.
    What a hero you are. My point is, only that Deputy knows. Quit judging and trying to make a fellow brother look bad.

Unregistered
    Can't blame the hesitation strictly on the deputy. Could be cowardice as well a poor training. But it also could be due to a lack of confidence in his supervisors and sheriff - will they back him up if he shot a woman, even though she did not shoot at him but merely pointed or displayed the gun in a reckless or threatening manner? Would Bob sell him out for political gain, would he be personally sued, etc. etc. Tough call on this one.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bob left out a many material facts on this story. The victim, the 44 year old male, is a many times convicted felon, of many violent acts. The deceased woman's public records at PC show no criminal acts. The woman had every right to retreat inside her home. This woman was intimidated into taking her own life. A clean kill for PCSO. And a chance to show off the armory. All decent deputies should resign and go out with honor, not cowardice, at the evil one, BG.
    Well thank you He Who Shall Not Be Named. The victim’s record is irrelevant, he was assaulted. The suspect is still the suspect irrelevant of her lack of a record. She pointed a gun at a deputy. A shooting would have been justified all day long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast